Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What the hell are they talking about?

What the hell are they talking about?

Old Dec 16th 2006, 9:32 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What the hell are they talking about?

A little quiz to test your skills...
Old Dec 16th 2006, 9:43 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What the hell are they talking about?

I scored a very respectable 0 out of 10. I'll put my teeth in, Pyjamas & slippers on & head to bed.
Old Dec 16th 2006, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

God knows how i managed 3 as it was like a foreign language.
please tell me teens really dont talk like that
Mandy
Old Dec 16th 2006, 9:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm Gopping
Old Dec 16th 2006, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
I'm Gopping

I always that that was what you did when you were spitting yucky stuff out of your mouth
Mandy
Old Dec 16th 2006, 9:51 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I'm Gopping

Eeewwwww at your age.
Old Dec 16th 2006, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
I always that that was what you did when you were spitting yucky stuff out of your mouth
Mandy

That's gobbing
Old Dec 16th 2006, 9:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's gobbing

Nah gobbing up here is what you do when you constantly argue(with parents in particular) as in you are always gobbing off, my parents used to say it to me all the time.
Its all strange lingo anyway
Mandy
Old Dec 16th 2006, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bordy
Eeewwwww at your age.

I know, my kids will think I'm slammin'
Old Dec 16th 2006, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nah gobbing up here is what you do when you constantly argue(with parents in particular) as in you are always gobbing off, my parents used to say it to me all the time.
Its all strange lingo anyway
Mandy

Yeah, it means that too where I come from.

But if you spit then we'd say you've just gobbed
Old Dec 16th 2006, 10:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah, it means that too where I come from.

But if you spit then we'd say you've just gobbed

LOL i always thought it was gopped , never mind i learn something new every day
Mandy
Old Dec 16th 2006, 10:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL i always thought it was gopped , never mind i learn something new every day
Mandy

Well it might be where you are. Us Yorkshire folk have our very own language
Old Dec 16th 2006, 10:12 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

4/10 innit.
Old Dec 16th 2006, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm, I got 4/10. Got thrown off by 'gopping' which is UK navy-slang for disgusting! I'm quite sure teenagers outside London do not use a lot of that slang. I'd like a SW-slang test, sure I'd do much better on that!

I wonder what the 20 words are that they use all the time - yeah, no, but, what, whatever..... what else?
Old Dec 16th 2006, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well it might be where you are. Us Yorkshire folk have our very own language

Yeah i noticed that
i think every area has its own language at times.
I must admit when i hear a scouser or even a strong geordie accent then i need a translator to understand them.
I think we need a teenager translator too by the looks of things
Mandy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.