Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What the F#@ks going on... leave it alone for an hour or two and...

What the F#@ks going on... leave it alone for an hour or two and...

Old Dec 29th 2006, 8:58 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What the F#@ks going on... leave it alone for an hour or two and...

Originally Posted by seang
Ya'll get used to it. I remember the original forum years ago. When they did the upgrade we were all having kittens but eventually got used to it. Well done the owners/admins.

Seang (I remember when this was all just green fields)

oooh, yeah, me too - just one aus forum and that was your lot!! non of this sub forum clicking around trying to find posts/people etc
Old Dec 29th 2006, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
I need a stiffy.
Me too....I had a drink instead
Old Dec 29th 2006, 9:08 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Me too....I had a drink instead
I'm still struggling here! I have had to open the pringles and beer in order to cope.
Old Dec 29th 2006, 1:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
We also now have a magic button to delete a large number of threads at once..........
Surely you mods can only soft-delete threads? And admins (and maybe supermods) can hard-delete threads?
Old Dec 30th 2006, 12:05 am
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
is that the moon and sixpence? if so we had many good nights there

Yep - down there usually 2-3 nights a week! First it was 'Moon and Sixpence' then it was seperated from the other Perth M&S and it was called the 'Moon' and now we found out the other night, it is back to being called 'The Woodvale Tavern'!

Not very interesting info for you
Old Dec 30th 2006, 12:34 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ElshaUK
Yep - down there usually 2-3 nights a week! First it was 'Moon and Sixpence' then it was seperated from the other Perth M&S and it was called the 'Moon' and now we found out the other night, it is back to being called 'The Woodvale Tavern'!

Not very interesting info for you
lol well either way it was a good pub small world eh
Old Dec 31st 2006, 8:30 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

No! they are raving looney power mad mods who delete anything that takes their fancy or upsets their fragile political correctness. Dam did I really say that must be the nominated driver non hangover talking, hope she doesn't delete it....

hang on a minute while I go advanced and try to put a smiley... here goes fingers crossed...:scared: .

Generic Smileys at the top total waste of time just gave me the same as the right hand side... .
Old Dec 31st 2006, 9:03 am

Get's worse do you realise you may be stuck with that sheep for ever and everyone with a santa outfit has to spend the rest of the year like that...

Have just tried to change my Avatar and it say's I can't upload animated images, Hubby's says same.

Wish I'd stuck with my sh@gging snowmen now.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 12:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
No! they are raving looney power mad mods who delete anything that takes their fancy or upsets their fragile political correctness. Dam did I really say that must be the nominated driver non hangover talking, hope she doesn't delete it....

hang on a minute while I go advanced and try to put a smiley... here goes fingers crossed...:scared: .

Generic Smileys at the top total waste of time just gave me the same as the right hand side... .
Nice to know who my friends are I was going to sort out your avatar problem, but I'm too much of an unhelpful raving looney to be bothered now.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 4:06 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Get's worse do you realise you may be stuck with that sheep for ever and everyone with a santa outfit has to spend the rest of the year like that...

Have just tried to change my Avatar and it say's I can't upload animated images, Hubby's says same.

Wish I'd stuck with my sh@gging snowmen now.
If your takling to me,I've had my sheep avatar for a while
Old Dec 31st 2006, 5:23 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ransi

I need a stiffy.

Don't we all!
Old Dec 31st 2006, 6:28 pm

Well unless you are a payed up member you are stuck with a santa hat and a sheep unless you want a still photo of a beasted sheep.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 6:30 pm

You may notice I said 'they' and did not specify any individual, preferring to leave that to the imagination.

Last edited by Pollyana; Dec 31st 2006 at 7:26 pm. Reason: request of OP
Old Dec 31st 2006, 6:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

MAybe it was the - "hope she doesn't delete it...." that made me think, as the only Aussie "she" Mod......... (unless Cresta has finally had the op? )

I think you can change it for an ordinary avatar, just not an animated one - have a go and see if that works. Otherwise nick a credit card off his lordship and sign up for premium membership Try it and let me know.

Last edited by Pollyana; Dec 31st 2006 at 7:27 pm.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 7:19 pm

Must have just slipped through the gap I've managed to change it fine.

Thanks for the advice.

Think I was referring to that transvestite mod with the insect name actually.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.