Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

what do you do too............

what do you do too............

Old Dec 23rd 2011, 9:51 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default what do you do too............

too make the life of yer fellow humans better,what have YOU done on this planet so far to make a difference,truth only please.

Last edited by Bernieboy; Dec 23rd 2011 at 10:16 pm.
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 9:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what do you do too............

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
too make the life of yer fellow humans better,what have YOU done on this palnet so far to make a diverance,truth only please.
Planned the perfect murder... Will be relieving the world of my MIL within the next 12 hours
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 9:58 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

too make the life of yer fellow humans better,what have YOU done on this palnet so far to make a diverance,truth only please.
I sponsor a young ethiopian girl and her family so she doesnt have to work on their farm and go to school instead. It costs half as much as the gym membership I still pay but havent used in six months - and hopefully by getting an education she will be able to improve her own and her families prospects for the future. A small but hopefully a worthwhile contribution to the universe.

Are you drunk Bernie?
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 10:05 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ponyrama
I sponsor a young ethiopian girl and her family so she doesnt have to work on their farm and go to school instead. It costs half as much as the gym membership I still pay but havent used in six months - and hopefully by getting an education she will be able to improve her own and her families prospects for the future. A small but hopefully a worthwhile contribution to the universe.

Are you drunk Bernie?
Nope,wish i was(im in training) i like what yer doing
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 10:12 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

too make the life of yer fellow humans better,what have YOU done on this palnet so far to make a difference,truth only please.
Improved my capitalisation and spelling.
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 10:14 pm
FREE TIBET

Just as i expected,42 hits and only 2 people who make a difference,spout all yer crap but in reality other than BE what ya got/do,rolleyes:
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 10:18 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Just as i expected,42 hits and only 2 people who make a difference,spout all yer crap but in reality other than BE what ya got/do,rolleyes:
Festive season is it?

What's it today? Are you somebody's beshtest pal or red-faced and emotional, looking for a fight?
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 10:19 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Improved my capitalisation and spelling.
Thank you,that's it,yer good,NEXT
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 10:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

too make the life of yer fellow humans better,what have YOU done on this planet so far to make a difference,truth only please.
Did you sort out your/your brother's football team yet? I always fancied that idea, I shall actually get off my backside and sort you the cash to send to Steve this year
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 10:24 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I actually got a Christmas card from the big boss saying I'm a valuable member of the team cos I'm so positive and my sense of humour inspires everyone to keep going when we're under the pump to produce results I'm still stunned
Mmm that's a selfish ME answer,NEXT.
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 10:25 pm
Mostly Harmless

Thank you,that's it,yer good,NEXT
I dunno, I might stick around.

Maybe I will learn the Bernie Way of improving my life for the betterment of mankind.

I wouldn't want to miss out.
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 10:28 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Mmm that's a selfish ME answer,NEXT.
I didn't see it that way, I saw at as being able to brighten up other people's lives. Personally I don't think he got the right person, but if it helps the others .......
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 10:29 pm
Banned

Perthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to all

I was a firefighter and I know I have saved one child's life which makes me feel good even if I never save another life in my career.
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 10:31 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I dunno, I might stick around.

Maybe I will learn the Bernie Way of improving my life for the betterment of mankind.

I wouldn't want to miss out.
I merely asked a question,about something i am interested in,if you want to be yer usual soooooo unfunny self,go for it,from what i 'know' about you,other than yer child,thats it for you
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 10:31 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

I bring joy to BE
isnt that enough?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.