Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What to do in Perth on a Sunday

What to do in Perth on a Sunday

Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

sandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to all
Default Re: What to do in Perth on a Sunday

Originally Posted by yanchep
Wow wish I was driving that, nope afraid it wasnt me I dont even drive But everything is soooo spaced out here I think I might have to think about learning Ive got to 46 without driving, maybe Ill put it on my xmas list.

Although I have bought a bike today, so thats a start!! as they say little steps.
Hi Yanchep
Learn how to drive you won't regret it. I am 45 and wouldn't drive in Ireland but as soon as I came here I knew I had to. Passed my test and now on my P plates and really enjoying the freedom.

Sandra
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Yep might have to be done, well done to you though for braving it Watch this space, oh and keep listening to the traffic reports if I ever do get to take lessons
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep might have to be done, well done to you though for braving it Watch this space, oh and keep listening to the traffic reports if I ever do get to take lessons
yep learn to drive xxx i never went in a car in uk going to take my formal test next month hopefully will be p plater by jan

thats if i pass my formal test
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Is the test hard here, The roads seem wider and less hectic than the uk, but I have such a problem when it comes to taking tests, any kind of test and I panic and muck things up,
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

POW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nice

This coming Sunday I intend to drink my brothers fridge dry.

And steal the odd jar of "Black Gold' from his pantry.

Barney
Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

well we intend to drink the boat at mindarie dry!! after weve enjoyed the festival of course
Old Oct 16th 2008, 6:01 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Please be mindful of the ... *cough* ... residents on your way home.

We have enough 'riff raff' in the suburb already with my clan!

well we intend to drink the boat at mindarie dry!! after weve enjoyed the festival of course
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

sandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to all

Is the test hard here, The roads seem wider and less hectic than the uk, but I have such a problem when it comes to taking tests, any kind of test and I panic and muck things up,
I found it quite easy and hated tests at home. They seemed to concentrate mainly on parking so it wasn't too bad. Have to be honest I panicked more at the Hazard Perception Test and had to do that twice.

Sandra
Old Oct 17th 2008, 2:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Hopefully we will be meeting all the residents and riff raff there and they will be drinking with us!!
Old Oct 17th 2008, 2:24 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Well, this Sunday is the Ocean Reef Primary School fete 2pm to 6pm.

I'll be there with the firetruck for the first couple of hours, assuming we are not called to a fire that is.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sandav
I found it quite easy and hated tests at home. They seemed to concentrate mainly on parking so it wasn't too bad. Have to be honest I panicked more at the Hazard Perception Test and had to do that twice.

Sandra
what was on your test what did they actually test on ?