Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What do i do now!!!!!!!!

What do i do now!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 30th 2007, 10:06 am
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future
Red face What do i do now!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!

After all that excitmnet this morning with the grant i haven't a clue what to do now?!

I am posting passports off for my sticker

Trying to get hold of Robinsons to book container but no one answering

Delivering news to family and friends not going down to well

Lee's handed notice in

Don't know where to start

Heeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppp pppp
Old Mar 30th 2007, 11:59 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do i do now!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by paula&lee
OMG!!!!!!

After all that excitmnet this morning with the grant i haven't a clue what to do now?!

I am posting passports off for my sticker

Trying to get hold of Robinsons to book container but no one answering

Delivering news to family and friends not going down to well

Lee's handed notice in

Don't know where to start

Heeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppp pppp
just don't forget to breathe!!!!

when u hoping to go?
Old Mar 30th 2007, 1:54 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

start burning all yam winter clothes,open ebay account,get yourself a paste table for the car boot,start leaving the car doors open at night,bikini wax,get yourself a barbie food book and last but not least ,,enjoy
Old Mar 30th 2007, 1:57 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aston man
start burning all yam winter clothes,open ebay account,get yourself a paste table for the car boot,start leaving the car doors open at night,bikini wax,get yourself a barbie food book and last but not least ,,enjoy
Not a good idea to get rid of your winter clothes. It's freezing in winter here.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Not a good idea to get rid of your winter clothes. It's freezing in winter here.
OMG where are you living..........?
Old Mar 30th 2007, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Calm down, take deep breaths and have lots of tonight. Then tomorrow start thinking about it all.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 5:18 pm
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future

Booked up now

16th May

One way

Old Mar 30th 2007, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

2 weeks on from getting our visas i've, just today, turned the corner into knowing what i'm doing. Container comes on 10th - we fly on 11th April.

But today is the first day i really feel like i've turned corner - kids finished work college school. Cars go tomorrow. Finally the last 9 months is coming together but the last 2 weeks my heads been detatched from my body.

Good Luck - you'll get there in the end

Essentials like paperwork have taken up most of my time ( trying to be constructive here ) Driving Licences, No claims Bonus's from insurance, bank accounts and the like
Old Mar 30th 2007, 11:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paula&lee
Booked up now

16th May

One way

great news
Old Mar 31st 2007, 2:18 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oz wannabe1
OMG where are you living..........?
Unless you are going to FNQ you will need winter stuff. Strangely enough while 16 degrees might be nice in the UK nn Aus once you are used to 25 plus, 16 and lower is damn cold. Once the sun goes down, with lack of insulation, sitting watching tv in the evening you will want fleeces, wooly socks, duvets, jumpers etc etc. Bring it all - if you haven't used it after a year then get rid. Not before
Old Mar 31st 2007, 9:28 am
fin
heading home

fin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nice

Originally Posted by aston man
It's freezing in Adelaide in the Winter!! I'm from Adelaide originally and in the winter you always have to rug up!
Old Mar 31st 2007, 10:40 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Unless you are going to FNQ you will need winter stuff. Strangely enough while 16 degrees might be nice in the UK nn Aus once you are used to 25 plus, 16 and lower is damn cold. Once the sun goes down, with lack of insulation, sitting watching tv in the evening you will want fleeces, wooly socks, duvets, jumpers etc etc. Bring it all - if you haven't used it after a year then get rid. Not before
We had 6 degrees the other morning in Perth, I was absolutely frozen and I lived in Canada for 4 years!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypen20
FNQ Here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!