What annoys you???

Old Nov 13th 2007, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice
Default Re: What annoys you???

Originally Posted by mooncat
They're Australian....they don't give a toss. And even when you have managed to make them listen and undestand what you're saying, they'll put on the worst 'Dick van Dyke-in-Mary-Poppins' accent and then try and take the piss out of you (really badly cos they have very little sense of irony) for being the uptight one with the problem:curse:
That just about sums them up!! Though I mostly get the northern 'coorant boon' accent thrown at me even though I'm a Londoner!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:07 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
as i said the other day. thats one guy i would do time for

even that photo is gettin on ma tits
D'ya wanna hear something funny?

My brother bats for Sri Lanka - thinks 'young' Ainsley is mighty fine by all accounts! Yes, ladies, Ainsley likes the sticky wicket - as if you didn't guess!

'parrently, he's hung like the proverbial!!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:11 am

Originally Posted by cadman
Getting constant "news updates" or even worse "financial news updates" in the ad breaks of your tv programs. I had little or no interest in the news back home, never mind here. Why do they do it ? the ridiculour amount of ad breaks is bad enough but I can understand that a bit as they are getting revenue from that but why have a break 5 mins into a program to give you a news update and tell you what's coming up in the news program later ? worse still, sometimes it's a financial update i.e. the exchange rates or share prices !

Futsal - take a great game like indoor 5 a side football and change all the rules to make it rubbish including a ball that doesn't bounce. Long story ! but suffice to say I feel obliged to play as I organised the works team on arrival in Oz.

Rude aussie drivers - w*nkers the lot of em who can't drive in the dry, let alone when it rains. Here they nail it from the junction/lights etc. up to the limit and then stick there. I have been overtaken twice now on on the wrong side of the road for not accelerating fast enough - once I was pulling away from the lights, cars in front but a bit of a gap, woman behind me overtakes me on the left by pulling into and out of a bus stop to get past me ! Laid back FNQ my ar*e ! Never let you out, never let you in, always driving like maniacs, until that is they reach the 60/80/100 kmh limit.

Schools that seem to think that you can just leave work at any time of the day without so much as a by your leave to go and pick up 1 of the kids cos they FEEL sick, usually 1/2 an hour before end of the school day. Can't go home on the school bus in case they actually are sick on the bus. Oh, ok, so I'll leave work in the middle of the arvo and swan off home to pick them up shall I ? they even expect my wife to do this in the midddle of a shift on a psychiatric ward. "sorry, I know I'm your back up if it all kicks off but I've got to leave early cos one of the kids FEELS sick"

To be fair, the school in the uk was just the same.
FPMSL

I'd give ya some karma, but already did that once today and I'm feeling a little tight!

Couldnt agree more about the driving!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer

My brother bats for Sri Lanka - thinks 'young' Ainsley is mighty fine by all accounts! Yes, ladies, Ainsley likes the sticky wicket - as if you didn't guess!

When you say "bats for Sri Lanka" - that's a euphemism right ? lol !
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:09 am

Right The 'other' side!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

well it will be half the size if i ever meet him
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:55 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Getting a summer cold. I have one now and I am REALLY annoyed!!

People who are late - If you can't make it at a certain time then say so. Is my time not as important as yours Stop being rude and get with the programme!

I know it is a cultural thing amongs some of the asian community but it really annoys me when they clear their throat in public and then spit - yuk, yuk, yuk
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:55 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Someone should ask Assegai apparently he knows all about this
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by killamarsh
Lazy people at work;

woman who don't try and help themselves;

people who rely on others to do everything that isn't that nice;

people with no manners;

people who blame everyone else for their problems;

parents who expect the government to do everything for their kids;

people who drop rubbish;

my sons school which thinks no one actually has a job and can make parent interviews in the middle of the afternoon and never offer interview times which suit working parents;

my sons school changing teacher training days at short notice;

Dale Winton

That man that says nice to see you nice to see you - does anyone actually like him?

The fact that shoe shops in the Uk don't automatically sell size 9 shoes for women and that shops don't automatically sell longer trousers for taller women and that all womens socks seem to only go up to size 8

rant over
OMG Im right with you on most of that. I work in a preschool and some parents expect us to be able to be the sole facility in teaching their child to write their name, when we only have them 3 hours a day.

I also hate people that will whisper and sh*t stir about others and then when someone suggests that they actually make a stand and complain about the person they are whispering about they flatly refuse...after getting everyone else worked up.....we are going through this at work also.

Im a size 8/9 shoe depending on the style. Im 5ft 10 with long arms....i havent had a decent coat for years as i dont want a size 20 to get the arm length but a size 16 the arms are way too short. Inside leg is 33inches but thats also a trial....i know long tall sally sell long clothes but i dont really want to pay 70 quid for a pair of trousers. so i go without.

Also hate rubbish droppers, theres no need for it. Put it in ya pocket till you get home.

I could go on and on..................

But i wont.

Nickie
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:33 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
thanks mate, i have just put my foot through my screen ( hope i got that right)
pmsl SOZ COULDNT RESIST LMAO
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:37 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
I also hate people that will whisper and sh*t stir
Must admit, annoys when someone says something.. and you say PARDON? and they say oh doesnt matter !!!!! :curse:
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Kids who at 14 years of age still can't get themselves up & ready for school & are causing me to raise my blood pressure aswell as my voice! Aaaaaggghhhh:curse: I hate school mornings!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:24 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Kids who at 14 years of age still can't get themselves up & ready for school & are causing me to raise my blood pressure aswell as my voice! Aaaaaggghhhh:curse: I hate school mornings!
You need PST

Parent Saving Times

Just adjust all clocks 1 hr forward !!! or backward !! I really am crap at this 1 hr bit , but you get the concept
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Right The 'other' side!
Does his wife and children know
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:39 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

People who claim that they/their children have ADHD.It's a made up illness!! Just learn some control of yourself/your children. Being given an imaginary illness doesn't absolve you from your acting like a tosser.

People who start fiddling around in their pockets / purses for bus change - only when they are actually on the bus holding the whole queue up.These people are usually waiting on the bus for 10 mins and only realise they need money when they get on the bus.These people usually spend their weeks holding up supermarket queues too.Oh? I need something called money???? shall I look for some now??

Same thing at airports - Oh?? I have to take metal out of my pocket?? And take my jacket off now?? - walks thru metal detector- oh?? does my belt buckle count?? silly me!!

T**ts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.