Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

what about new BE setup?

what about new BE setup?

Old Dec 30th 2006, 10:09 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default what about new BE setup?

Any comments on the new look website?

TBH just my opinion, i think the old setup was much more pleasing to the eye to say the least
Old Dec 30th 2006, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what about new BE setup?

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga

TBH just my opinion, i think the old setup was much more pleasing to the eye to say the least
Have to agree preferred it as was, not as is
Old Dec 30th 2006, 10:21 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
Have to agree preferred it as was, not as is
Really don't like it!
Old Dec 30th 2006, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga

Not much difference really, but then I don't think I really use all the gubbins
J.
Old Dec 30th 2006, 11:09 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I like the quick reply thingy, but don't like that you have to mark each forum as read manually. I also found the board much slower, but that could just be my 1988 Tandy computer.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I like the quick reply thingy, but don't like that you have to mark each forum as read manually. I also found the board much slower, but that could just be my 1988 Tandy computer.
I hadn't noticed the manual Read mark. It's been driving me batty not knowing how far I've read, today the first thing I did was to check my last login time so I know where I can stop reading at.

Haven't really noticed any other differences apart from the Ads seem a bit brighter which makes it more annoying.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Don't like changes. Thats why I dragged my oh and kids 12,000miles to other side of the world with no home, job, car, schools etc. Change is BAD