were in the sh1t

Old Oct 11th 2007, 1:04 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: were in the sh1t

Originally Posted by Sam
PMSL

the trick is to get in the pool before you get pissed!!!
nice to have you back mate ...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 11th 2007, 1:06 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
you could have this for 10k including decking .......http://www.classicpools.com.au/action-main-main-18
What a waste of money Get yourselves a decent sized spa for less.

I think you set Sam a very bad example. She was here for a day and only drank half a (normal) sized bottle of wine. Very well behaved, she was
Old Oct 11th 2007, 1:10 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20

I think you set Sam a very bad example. She was here for a day and only drank half a (normal) sized bottle of wine. Very well behaved, she was
that must of made her ill.theres no way on this earth she could stand that kind of temptation...the other half of the bottle must of been driving her nuts...
Old Oct 11th 2007, 1:12 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Alan warned me before we got there to behave

plus i was on the wagon!! didn't drink for 7 days before i got to yours my poor liver was in shock, had to re-introduce it slowly
Old Oct 11th 2007, 1:12 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

that must of made her ill.theres no way on this earh she could stand that kind of temptation...the otther half of the bottle must of been driving her nuts...
It's still in the fridge. Maybe I'll send it over Still got Alan's Jack Daniels as well. I think they were on their best behaviour
Old Oct 11th 2007, 1:14 pm
Banned

It's still in the fridge. Maybe I'll send it over Still got Alan's Jack Daniels as well. I think they were on their best behaviour
they were,alan can put it away as well..

glad you all had a great time..

M

xxxxxxxx
Old Oct 11th 2007, 1:15 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Alan was really pissed off to pull the short straw and had to drive

i was on best behaviour honest!!!!

Alan always is as he has to get me home normally
Old Oct 12th 2007, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

BullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud ofBullcreekBob has much to be proud of

hey ive just had my quote back..its between 10/12k thats for two septic tanks,all new drainage two new leach drains,and a full flettening of the land..
with new drainage for the new extension...

perhaps thats not to bad..?
G'day

There's not much of Perth left that's not connected to mains sewerage. Whereabouts are you? I'd check when you are going to be connected (mandatory but at your expense) before spending any money to redo the existing septic system.

Also be careful about where you put the pool because you just might have to remove it while the put the sererage in. Some friends had to not only remove their pool but the garage as well when the mains sewerage was connected. As most long term Perth residents know, buying a house that doesn't have the sewerage already connected is potentially buying into major problems.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=julesandco;5412489]
Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Yeah - but look on the bright side..... have those two flies been back today to bother you?
lol!

Sorry to hear that Aston Man! Your info is quite helpful because I'm considering getting a pool too. Ive been thinking about timber decking too.

What's all this about Wet and Wild and Brisbane etc being nearby? I thought you were in Perth?? Have you relocated??

Love V.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:36 am
Banned

and now the head gasket has gone on the car!!!!!!!!!!

youve got to laugh aint ya...
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

and now the head gasket has gone on the car!!!!!!!!!!

youve got to laugh aint ya...
Bugger pour yourself a cold one
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:42 am
Banned

nothings going to spoil this weekend curls..im 41 sunday...

happy days...

ast..

xxxxxxxx
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

nothings going to spoil this weekend curls..im 41 sunday...

happy days...

ast..

xxxxxxxx
Well congrats for sunday marcus I shall make sure I have one to toast you having a party?
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:45 am
Banned

Originally Posted by curly
Well congrats for sunday marcus I shall make sure I have one to toast you having a party?
cant afford it curls...
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:27 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

We have also been thinking about getting an above ground with decking. The price you were quoted, does that mean the pool shop does the lot or would you do your own decking ??

Would love a concrete one but bloomin costs too much !!

Happy birthday for sunday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.