We're Nearly there

Old Aug 2nd 2008, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Elaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really nice
Default We're Nearly there

We left belfast on Thursday morning it has been the hardest thing we have ever done i know you read on here that goodbyes are hard but we had no idea just how hard.

Sitting in a Singapore internet cafe just read email from my sis in law and am crying again. Singapore is great v hot and humid but good

Elaine and Nigel
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We're Nearly there

Originally Posted by Elaine & Nigel
We left belfast on Thursday morning it has been the hardest thing we have ever done i know you read on here that goodbyes are hard but we had no idea just how hard.

Sitting in a Singapore internet cafe just read email from my sis in law and am crying again. Singapore is great v hot and humid but good

Elaine and Nigel
God bless folks It gets easier.
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Elaine and Nigel
Wishing you loads of luck and hope you have a fantastic time xx
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

blaengirl has a brilliant futureblaengirl has a brilliant futureblaengirl has a brilliant futureblaengirl has a brilliant futureblaengirl has a brilliant futureblaengirl has a brilliant future

Wont be long now enjoy the rest of your journey think of all the good times to come .

Love to you all
xx
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Elaine and Nigel
Wishing you guys all the best, im sure you will feel better in a few days , Hears to your new lives down under