Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

We're homeless!.....but happy

We're homeless!.....but happy

Old May 8th 2006, 1:01 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We're homeless!.....but happy

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Where are you going to live until you fly Ginny? We are going to be in the same situation soon it seems!

Cheers

Buzzy

We've been really lucky...My stepdad has moved in with my mum so we can have his flat for 4 weeks....Did look at a carvan rental but weren't keen on Dogs and a wee tad pricey....This is much better although wished we'd left soon after exchange. Couldn't risk it though just in case house didn't exchange...

Cheers and good luck

Ginny
Old May 8th 2006, 1:02 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Wait till your keyless carless and jobless. Thats when i totally crapped myself :scared:

Congratulations though. Enjoy the ride

We're keyless and carless (it blew up the day the shippers came!)...About to be jobless but getting quite excited!

Cheers

Ginny
Old May 8th 2006, 1:07 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Stitch
You'll be joining us soon Margaret!

Cheers

Ginny

Hi Ginny, where r u posting from, have you broken into someones house
Old May 8th 2006, 1:11 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Hi Ginny, where r u posting from, have you broken into someones house

I'm at work (snuck into an office!!)...Can only get access at the library so can't post all that often...Absolutely knackered just now as well...Hope things are going ok....

Cheers

Ginny
Old May 8th 2006, 1:12 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

I'm at work (snuck into an office!!)...Can only get access at the library so can't post all that often...Absolutely knackered just now as well...Hope things are going ok....

Cheers

Ginny

GINNY, YOU'VE LEFT , you've gotta let it go mate
Old May 8th 2006, 1:14 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

GINNY, YOU'VE LEFT , you've gotta let it go mate

I'm trying! I'm handing in my resignation letter (when I've typed it after I've got off BE!).....

Cheers

Ginny

p.s. are you coming to the NEW FARM Meet....??!!
Old May 8th 2006, 1:17 pm

I'm trying! I'm handing in my resignation letter (when I've typed it after I've got off BE!).....

Cheers

Ginny

p.s. are you coming to the NEW FARM Meet....??!!

Should take you a while then

What's the New farm meet, are they keeping it a secret from me
Old May 8th 2006, 1:19 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Should take you a while then

What's the New farm meet, are they keeping it a secret from me

It's not going to be the same without you guys there but I'm sure it'll be fun....This one's with the kids and hubbies! Looking forward to meeting people from the other side....Better get going now...Will be back on as soon as I can.

Take care x

Cheers

Ginny
Old May 8th 2006, 1:21 pm

It's not going to be the same without you guys there but I'm sure it'll be fun....This one's with the kids and hubbies! Looking forward to meeting people from the other side....Better get going now...Will be back on as soon as I can.

Take care x

Cheers

Ginny

See ya Ginny, keep positive
Old May 8th 2006, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Ginny,

wishing you sunshine and happiness always x