Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

well the time has come.............

well the time has come.............

Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default well the time has come.............

to say.....................

goodnight all.

See you all for another day in the life of an expat wannabe tomorrow. x
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:02 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: well the time has come.............

Good Morning!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stitch
Good Morning!

Cheers

Ginny

Are you sure it's morning, don't feel like I've been to bed!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:47 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WendyC
Are you sure it's morning, don't feel like I've been to bed!

Yep, it is, I work 4 days a week, so am off today, and no kids and best of all no hubby, this is the day I either sit at the computer or go back to bed, then run round the house tidying up for 1/2 hr and then moan about all the housework ave been doing, ha,ha.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Yep, it is, I work 4 days a week, so am off today, and no kids and best of all no hubby, this is the day I either sit at the computer or go back to bed, then run round the house tidying up for 1/2 hr and then moan about all the housework ave been doing, ha,ha.
I'd normally do that, except today my hubby's decided to stay off work B****** now I'll have to do at least 2 hours housework so that he doesn't know it only takes half hour really.

Men, always spoiling our fun!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

I like your style Margaret
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:38 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hilary6
I like your style Margaret
I know all your tricks now you devilish women. I've been doing the house husband bit for a good few weeks while waiting to start my job - I know how easy it is now and can't be fooled any longer by you - takes 10 mins a day to get everything sorted, couple of mins to tell son to unload dishwasher, couple of mins to start the washer, couple of mins to ask her to hoover when she comes in as I've been busy, couple of mins to ask her to empty said washer and hang it out (again as I've been sooooo busy today) and couple of mins to tell son to load it up again for me
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by 232Bar
I know all your tricks now you devilish women. I've been doing the house husband bit for a good few weeks while waiting to start my job - I know how easy it is now and can't be fooled any longer by you - takes 10 mins a day to get everything sorted, couple of mins to tell son to unload dishwasher, couple of mins to start the washer, couple of mins to ask her to hoover when she comes in as I've been busy, couple of mins to ask her to empty said washer and hang it out (again as I've been sooooo busy today) and couple of mins to tell son to load it up again for me

PMSL
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 11:38 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 232Bar

ohhhhhhhhhhhnooooooooooooo, our secret's out
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 11:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ohhhhhhhhhhhnooooooooooooo, our secret's out

Not really, we all know men don't do the housework right. That's why it only takes them 10 minutes.

Only women know housework takes a few hours. I mean you've got to stop for a few cuppa's and fags in between or else you'd just exhaust yourself
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 11:47 am

Not really, we all know men don't do the housework right. That's why it only takes them 10 minutes.

Only women know housework takes a few hours. I mean you've got to stop for a few cuppa's and fags in between or else you'd just exhaust yourself

Your right wendy, of course they dont know how to do it right, just reading your thread is it a wynd up and pmsl
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Your right wendy, of course they dont know how to do it right, just reading your thread is it a wynd up and pmsl
Maybe he's a bit schizo??
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 12:40 pm

Maybe he's a bit schizo??

Yep, there's definately something up with 232bar, is there a doctor in the house