Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Well that's the boxes shipped.....

Well that's the boxes shipped.....

Old Nov 14th 2006, 4:20 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Well that's the boxes shipped.....

:scared:

Sevenseas came and collected today - now all we need to do is have our left over furniture taken to the recycle centre (and hopefully our tv sold tonight) and we are done!!!!

The flat looks almost empty - our suitcases are packed, travel lodge is booked and we fly out monday!

Am already drinking a Cobra and tonight am out for one last meal/drink with my best mate!!!!

Will be so glad to have the handover with the Landlord on Friday and enjoy our last weekend in England My Father and StepMum fly out from Australia to Singapore tonight and we will meet up with them Tuesday morning.....

So, guess this might be my last post for a few weeks (unless I get online elsewhere). Just want to wish all those that are flying out in the next few weeks all the best

See you on the other side
Old Nov 14th 2006, 4:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well that's the boxes shipped.....

Originally Posted by ElshaUK

Sevenseas came and collected today - now all we need to do is have our left over furniture taken to the recycle centre (and hopefully our tv sold tonight) and we are done!!!!

The flat looks almost empty - our suitcases are packed, travel lodge is booked and we fly out monday!

Am already drinking a Cobra and tonight am out for one last meal/drink with my best mate!!!! I'll be so glad to have the handover with the Landlord on Friday and enjoy our last weekend in England My Father and StepMum fly out from Australia to Singapore tonight and we will meet up with them Tuesday morning.....

So, guess this might be my last post for a few weeks (unless I get online elsewhere). Just want to wish all those that are flying out in the next few weeks all the best

Best of luck keep us posted
Old Nov 14th 2006, 5:07 pm
Newbie!

Spikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to all

Yay! Just having a break from packing cases for me & the kids. I'm leaving our house tomorrow and going to my mum's for the week. Our shippers are arriving tomorrow.

Hope your flight goes well! Good luck
Old Nov 14th 2006, 5:07 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Elsha, how fantastic

Best of luck, have a safe journey and keep us updated

Kath xx
Old Nov 14th 2006, 5:36 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Hi S
Best of Luck......you'll be back where you belong. BTW the Aussie passport came today!!!! Thanks again for your help with that. C x
Old Nov 14th 2006, 7:25 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Am already drinking a Cobra and tonight am out for one last meal/drink with my best mate!!!!

Will be so glad to have the handover with the Landlord on Friday and enjoy our last weekend in England My Father and StepMum fly out from Australia to Singapore tonight and we will meet up with them Tuesday morning.....

All the very best,keep us posted

Lee
Old Nov 15th 2006, 5:48 am
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Well..... (am not offline just yet....will be when OH wakes up and dismantles computer) Drinks/meal out were lovely - 5 pints, nice food, tipsy memories!
Just wish they wouldn't put 'view count' on this board. I can see 49 people have read my post but only 5 chose to reply. (I won't wonder about it)

Shiels - Oooh the passport arrived eh?! How exciting.....did you all gather round whilst it was opened.

Anyway thanks for the best wishes peeps
Old Nov 15th 2006, 6:24 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Well..... (am not offline just yet....will be when OH wakes up and dismantles computer) Drinks/meal out were lovely - 5 pints, nice food, tipsy memories!
Just wish they wouldn't put 'view count' on this board. I can see 49 people have read my post but only 5 chose to reply. (I won't wonder about it)

Shiels - Oooh the passport arrived eh?! How exciting.....did you all gather round whilst it was opened.

Anyway thanks for the best wishes peeps

All the best, hope the flight etc goes well
Old Nov 15th 2006, 6:28 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Elsha,
Good luck with the flight and enjoy Singapore.
Keep us updated and hope you can make it to the Hilary's meet sometime!
Tracey
Old Nov 15th 2006, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

Have a safe trip Elsha Looking forward to you we are here post!!!
Old Nov 15th 2006, 11:23 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

good luck and as tracey said get yourself along to a hillarys meet so everyone can meet you.