Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Is this weird or what?

Is this weird or what?

Old Jun 21st 2007, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold
Default Is this weird or what?

Had a dream last night that my mum called me to her house to tell me she had had an affair (she's nearly 70 and has been happily married to my dad for about 45 years)

Well, I had to call my brothers in and tell them - this is where it gets weird!

My brother picked up a high tech remote control and connected by sattelite to Tom Hanks (WTF?) in Hollywood to tell him what my mum had been up to!

My mum then told us all to come outside cos she had something to show us.

We all went outside and she pointed to the sky and there were two parachutists drifting down who tried to link arms as some sort of acrobatics, but ended up both getting tangled and plummeting to earth

WTF is that all about...answers on a postcard to the usual address

Olias

ps Don't know where my dad was - he didn't feature at all for some reason
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:02 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is this weird or what?

It means you're a nutter.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

That's what worries me - I was hopeing someone was going to say 'oh thats a classic indication that you're going to come into a large amount of money!!'

But no, perhaps I am just a nutter!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Olias
That's what worries me - I was hopeing someone was going to say 'oh thats a classic indication that you're going to come into a large amount of money!!'

But no, perhaps I am just a nutter!
yep nutter sorry I never have weird dreams
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, I had a dream I passed my test last night WTF???

Alot of weird dreams goin' on around here

Mandy
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:59 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Olias
Had a dream last night that my mum called me to her house to tell me she had had an affair (she's nearly 70 and has been happily married to my dad for about 45 years)

Well, I had to call my brothers in and tell them - this is where it gets weird!

My brother picked up a high tech remote control and connected by sattelite to Tom Hanks (WTF?) in Hollywood to tell him what my mum had been up to!

My mum then told us all to come outside cos she had something to show us.

We all went outside and she pointed to the sky and there were two parachutists drifting down who tried to link arms as some sort of acrobatics, but ended up both getting tangled and plummeting to earth

WTF is that all about...answers on a postcard to the usual address

Olias

ps Don't know where my dad was - he didn't feature at all for some reason

it means that you will emigrate to Hollywood

and have an affair with Tom Hanks mother

and come to a bad end

Don't do it
Old Jun 21st 2007, 8:38 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
yep nutter sorry I never have weird dreams
Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by asher

and come to a bad end

Don't do it
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 12:22 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher

and come to a bad end

Don't do it
Better Tom Hank's mother than Tom Cruise's
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:18 pm
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

Be very afraid
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:20 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Better Tom Hank's mother than Tom Cruise's
Tom Hanks is a nice guy