Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Website for holiday rentals on the sunshine coast

Website for holiday rentals on the sunshine coast

Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of
Default Website for holiday rentals on the sunshine coast

Hi,

I had a website that listed some fab holiday apartments on the sunshine coast but unfotunately my laptop had a software meltdown and had to be reloaded. I cannot for the life of me remember the site. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Helena
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

thehowarths will become famous soon enoughthehowarths will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Website for holiday rentals on the sunshine coast

Hiya - can't help sorry but have got details of a great holiday rental which we are booked into in a few weeks time. Check out http://papilloncoolum.com.au/ . We can't wait!
Old Oct 1st 2008, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by thehowarths
Hiya - can't help sorry but have got details of a great holiday rental which we are booked into in a few weeks time. Check out http://papilloncoolum.com.au/ . We can't wait!
Thanks. I remembered that I had the enquiry still in my emails Hope all goes well for you!! Good luck!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

carolinelaurie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helena39
Hi,

I had a website that listed some fab holiday apartments on the sunshine coast but unfotunately my laptop had a software meltdown and had to be reloaded. I cannot for the life of me remember the site. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Helena
not sure when or where on the sunshine coast you are heading but we have a four bedroom with double garage and pool in mountain creek which we will be offering for sort term holiday rental. New carpets, paint and pool throughout. If anyone interest pm me.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carolinelaurie
not sure when or where on the sunshine coast you are heading but we have a four bedroom with double garage and pool in mountain creek which we will be offering for sort term holiday rental. New carpets, paint and pool throughout. If anyone interest pm me.
Hi

Thanks for the info. We are heading towards Caloundra/North Lakes area (today anyway!!! who know what tomorrow will bring). We are hoping to be gone my March 09 all going well.
Helena