Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The weary traveller returns.

The weary traveller returns.

Old Feb 1st 2013, 5:38 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default The weary traveller returns.

A quick update has been requested.

So I left aus early December and headed to the UK, Geordie Shores not the telly programme though they wouldn't let me on as I'm too good looking

Spent a few weeks catching up with the family and introducing them to my fiancé just to give him time to change his mind if he wished, he didn't and we were married on December 28th 2012 at Gretna green. I had a huge big dress and all the works, it was the best day and his parents also flew over for the wedding.

We spent New yr in Edinburgh for Hogmanay celebrations, and after a quick goodbye to the family we were off to Disney world for two weeks at bonnet creek resort it was lush. I was geet brave and rode all the roller coasters even rockin roller coaster and mantra at sea world, I chickened out of rip ride rocket though at universal

Next we were back in London ( not Acton though ) a few days in the snow, we didnt do too much in london by this time we were all exhausted. Then on to Singapore for a few days stayed at mandarin orchard (terrible experience, wouldn't recommend anyone stay there) we got out and seen the city it was hot and humid as it always is and by this point we all just wanted to be home.

Now we're back and getting things sorted out opening wedding gifts was good, however now I need a bigger kitchen, not enough room to put everything away I've lost all my bench space... But that shall be remedied later in the yr once my qld house is sold.

Hope you all had a good Xmas & new yr while I was away.
Old Feb 1st 2013, 10:11 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The weary traveller returns.

Happy days,i wish you both(or maybe the 3 of you)the best of luck
Old Feb 1st 2013, 10:46 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kelli28

So I left aus early December and headed to the UK, Geordie Shores not the telly programme though they wouldn't let me on as I'm too good looking

Spent a few weeks catching up with the family and introducing them to my fiancé just to give him time to change his mind if he wished, he didn't and we were married on December 28th 2012 at Gretna green. I had a huge big dress and all the works, it was the best day and his parents also flew over for the wedding.

We spent New yr in Edinburgh for Hogmanay celebrations, and after a quick goodbye to the family we were off to Disney world for two weeks at bonnet creek resort it was lush. I was geet brave and rode all the roller coasters even rockin roller coaster and mantra at sea world, I chickened out of rip ride rocket though at universal

Next we were back in London ( not Acton though ) a few days in the snow, we didnt do too much in london by this time we were all exhausted. Then on to Singapore for a few days stayed at mandarin orchard (terrible experience, wouldn't recommend anyone stay there) we got out and seen the city it was hot and humid as it always is and by this point we all just wanted to be home.

Now we're back and getting things sorted out opening wedding gifts was good, however now I need a bigger kitchen, not enough room to put everything away I've lost all my bench space... But that shall be remedied later in the yr once my qld house is sold.

Ah that's lovely Kelli Do we get to see any wedding pics? At least this fabulous dress? Glad you had a fab time and congratulations again
Old Feb 1st 2013, 2:29 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
Ah that's lovely Kelli Do we get to see any wedding pics? At least this fabulous dress? Glad you had a fab time and congratulations again
Sorry I'm not sure how to attach pics using the iPad, I did try but it just won't let me!
Old Feb 1st 2013, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Awww...Gretna Green....how romantic!
Congrats and welcome back.
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 1:14 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kelli28

Nice one! Congratulations!
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 3:40 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 1:49 am

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Awww...Gretna Green....how romantic!
Congrats and welcome back.
Didn't have much choice to cross the border into Scotland, English law made it difficult for us to get married there, but it was a gorgeous venue and we had photos taken at the Gretna sign and the kissing gate.

Originally Posted by paulry
Nice one! Congratulations!
Originally Posted by Sue
Congratulations!!!!
Thank you