We Got Our Visa X

Old Feb 14th 2007, 2:51 am
JONES FAMILY

HOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to all
Default Re: We Got Our Visa X

Originally Posted by lesleyhunter79
omg just opened emails as i do before i even wash my face and its there visa granted im so excited and relieved and in shock . and proud of myself for doing application without an agent.
hope theres more october visas to follow yippeeee.
lesley
Hiya Lesley

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE YOU!

Hope you get this as my computer went down so nobody had received my emails

I will have to have another celebratory drink for you tonight "what a shame ey" oh well life goes on.

Take care

Sarahx
Old Feb 14th 2007, 3:45 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

congratulation,how your life can change in a week..

have a fantastic night...

love marcus
Old Feb 14th 2007, 3:49 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Lesley
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi congratulations and all the best for life in Oz.

Donna & Neil
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:53 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by the4ofus
COngratulations and all the best in your new life. you said you only applied in october? what kind of visa did you apply for?

Lynn
applied for skilled independent subclass 136 with job on modl heading for goldcoast in may x
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:01 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you to everyone on here god only just poured glass wine got champers in fridge though think i better do the packed lunches now before im incapable later x
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi yeah sounds like a good idea. Enjoy

Donna
Old Feb 14th 2007, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations and good luck for the future.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Originally Posted by lesleyhunter79
omg just opened emails as i do before i even wash my face and its there visa granted im so excited and relieved and in shock . and proud of myself for doing application without an agent.
hope theres more october visas to follow yippeeee.
lesley
Congratulations
Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:04 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Lesley
Many congrats to you and yours.We done it without agent aswell.It can be done!!!!Good luck down under
mrs rugbymad
Old Feb 14th 2007, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY GOD!!

Well leslie after the shit this life has handed you, you deserve this babes... have read your posts and think you are pretty amazing.. We are still at the beginning of our application.. waiting for TRA to come back...

See you on Gold Coast ...... YIPPEE !!

S-j x