Which way is Up

Old Dec 19th 2006, 11:39 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Which way is Up

Just having a moan really.

We got our visas on 5 October and I JUST WANT TO BE THERE NOW!

We have still loads of stuff to do in our house. We are in the middle of an extension. We have a new bathroom to finish, a new bedroom, new electics, plumbing, new kitchen to put not to mention the decorating in the existing part of the house.

I think the hardest thing is that I can't do anything to help. All I am doing is reasearch - but I've stopped doing that now as it's doing my head in.

We have to validate by June next year and wanted to be out there permanently by then but I just can't see it.

It just feels that all the hard work that we have put in over the last year to get the flipping visas was the actually the easy part!

Anyway just wanted to get that off my chest

Thanks

Janine
Old Dec 20th 2006, 3:57 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which way is Up

Keep your chin up chuck it will all come right in the end
After a few setbacks when we were applying for our visas and thinking it would never happen we have been here 10 weeks tomorrow and absolutely love it.
It may seem hard what you are going through at the moment but once you finally get here it will have all been worth it.

Hang in there it can only get better, oh and a few often help

Loz x
Old Dec 20th 2006, 11:08 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which way is Up

Originally Posted by loz
Keep your chin up chuck it will all come right in the end
After a few setbacks when we were applying for our visas and thinking it would never happen we have been here 10 weeks tomorrow and absolutely love it.
It may seem hard what you are going through at the moment but once you finally get here it will have all been worth it.

Hang in there it can only get better, oh and a few often help

Loz x
Yes, I am finding that the wine makes it feel better

Just can't wait to be there!!

Janine