Washing Powder

Old Oct 2nd 2009, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of
Default Washing Powder

Am I the only one that doesn't like the Aussie washing powder and softner??? I have bought UK washing powder and prefer the lasting clean smell on the clothes. Which I found wasn't there with Aussie washing powder
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 9:24 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Washing Powder

Originally Posted by aus2be
Am I the only one that doesn't like the Aussie washing powder and softner??? I have bought UK washing powder and prefer the lasting clean smell on the clothes. Which I found wasn't there with Aussie washing powder
Yes u are cause the mingers on here dont wash
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Yes u are cause the mingers on here dont wash
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 9:34 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

I've read others moaning about it on BE before. It's tempting to stick a few bottles of concentrate in the container when we eventually ship.
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 9:40 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
I've read others moaning about it on BE before. It's tempting to stick a few bottles of concentrate in the container when we eventually ship.
Dont do it mate,you'll all smell nice,the neighbours wont talk to ya and the kids will get bullied at school
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

I was led to believe it was the water and not the powder but I'm a guy so I know nought about washing clothes.
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 9:48 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Dont do it mate,you'll all smell nice,the neighbours wont talk to ya and the kids will get bullied at school
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 9:50 am
Banned

Originally Posted by framac67
I was led to believe it was the water and not the powder but I'm a guy so I know nought about washing clothes.
You use water to wash clothes?
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 9:52 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by paulry
You use water to wash clothes?
Well he's scots,he'd hardly drink it
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 10:58 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

It's all shite - i've tried all of them and they are all crap. Whether it's the water or a missing ingredient in the powder, who knows. None of it has a lasting smell either.
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

I agree. I bought some persil and comfort with me but just about out. That cold stuff with baking soda isn't too bad but not found a decent fabric softner.
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 11:29 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kingseat
I agree. I bought some persil and comfort with me but just about out. That cold stuff with baking soda isn't too bad but not found a decent fabric softner.
There is a decent fabric softner (the only one!). You can get it from Big W - it's called Super Soft - a white bottle (3 litre) with the rabbit on the front, blue lid. It's the only one that works for me.

So UK washing powders work here then? (yes stupid question, but I mean with the water here) - you get the same results as back home?
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 11:31 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
There is a decent fabric softner (the only one!). You can get it from Big W - it's called Super Soft - a white bottle (3 litre) with the rabbit on the front, blue lid. It's the only one that works for me.

So UK washing powders work here then? (yes stupid question, but I mean with the water here) - you get the same results as back home?
What is it with you and rabbits
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

Well I have bought Aeriel that I used in the UK and my clothes have come out smelling just like home which is lovely...... and the clothes come out clean hahaha
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 11:39 am

What is it with you and rabbits
- I could say the same with you Berbie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.