Wikiposts

Wanted Down Under - BBC1 New Series

Old Dec 23rd 2007, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

alexa7 will become famous soon enoughalexa7 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Wanted Down Under - BBC1 New Series

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
you are KIDDING !!!!!
oh, i get it! it's funny! (not) i'm not english so pomsgetfreebies defo wouldn't open for me
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 4:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alexa7
oh, i get it! it's funny! (not) i'm not english so pomsgetfreebies defo wouldn't open for me
Don't take any notice of him! he's not a very nice man!

Welcome to BE Alexa, where are you from?
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 4:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Alexa,

Timber is a naughty man. You know what they say about boys though, they tease the girls they fancy.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

alexa7 will become famous soon enoughalexa7 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Alexa,

Timber is a naughty man. You know what they say about boys though, they tease the girls they fancy.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Just like to say I loved the last wanted down under it helped me make my mind up about going to Oz, that and I got fed up of other halfs years of nagging to go ha ha.

It is a silly time to put it on but that why god invented sky+.

Are they in Adelaide do you know?

Tina x
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 6:52 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

If you move to Sunshine Coast we have our very own celebs, that appeared on TV !

TWICE ! for 2 diff proggies !!!

Old Dec 23rd 2007, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

tipp1974 is an unknown quantity at this point

These sites might have the programme available...

www.tvcatchup.com or
www.quicksilverscreen.com
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 7:59 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
If you move to Sunshine Coast we have our very own celebs, that appeared on TV !

TWICE ! for 2 diff proggies !!!

Soapy appearing on QLDs most wanted doesn't count.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:53 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Soapy appearing on QLDs most wanted doesn't count.
bugga !
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
Just wanted to let you all know that there is a new series of Wanted Down Under starting on Wednesday 2nd January on BBC1 at 9:15am, I think the series starts off in New Zealand and then goes to to Cairns, Perth & Melbourne. If you want a laugh then we're The Fox's and I think we're on Thursday 10th Jan!!

Really helpfulif you want a look at house prices, jobs etc

Enjoy!

The Fox's
Hi we are heading for cairns too we leave on the 8th january, was the mortgage adviser helpful? when do you leave? keep in touch we could meet up when you get settled
Trudi
Old Dec 30th 2007, 9:08 pm
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi we are heading for cairns too we leave on the 8th january, was the mortgage adviser helpful? when do you leave? keep in touch we could meet up when you get settled
Trudi
You lucky things going to Cairns in January we still need to sell our house before we can go! We LOVE Cairns, we spent three months there whilst travelling Australia and its our favourite place. We were a bit worried goping back it wouldn;t be the same as we'd been backpackers before but it is still a great place to live and raise a family we can;t wait to go. Stay in touch and we'll definitely meet up.

We ended up seeing too mortgage advisors and both were very helpful in different ways, the first one was only working for one company but the other was a broker. Pretty much told us we could borrow as much as we want as soon as we land as long as we have 20% deposit which was the news we were hoping for so good stuff.

We were 100% ourselves and in no way were told what to say, however how they will edit us is another story!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

all the best5 for the new year keep in touch xx trudi
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Hi All

We watched the 'wanted down under' porgramme this morning. It was about a scottish family moving to New Zealand (which they decided against). It wasnt the best programme.

Heres hoping the one tomorrow morning is a lot better as it is in Perth.

nadine
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
Why do they show it when everyone is at work??? How anoying.
exactly

is it repeated on sky? missed it this morning and prob will every wed morn
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ruth,

Just wanted to say that I've just seen your show! You looked like you had a great time over there and definately decided to move to Cairns. I was just wondering if it was your decison to investigate Cairns or the TV company's? Would you consider Townsville as they seemed to suggest it would be better for you job wise?

How was the editing? You came over a sensible couple so hopefully they edited it fairly.

I was also wondering if your OH would need a licence as an electrician and if so, why it wasn't mentioned on the show?

Good luck with the saving and house sale!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.