Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Wanted Down Under - BBC1 New Series

Wikiposts

Wanted Down Under - BBC1 New Series

Old Dec 18th 2007, 4:17 am
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice
Default Wanted Down Under - BBC1 New Series

Just wanted to let you all know that there is a new series of Wanted Down Under starting on Wednesday 2nd January on BBC1 at 9:15am, I think the series starts off in New Zealand and then goes to to Cairns, Perth & Melbourne. If you want a laugh then we're The Fox's and I think we're on Thursday 10th Jan!!

Really helpfulif you want a look at house prices, jobs etc

Enjoy!

The Fox's
Old Dec 18th 2007, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Wanted Down Under - BBC1 New Series

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
Just wanted to let you all know that there is a new series of Wanted Down Under starting on Wednesday 2nd January on BBC1 at 9:15am, I think the series starts off in New Zealand and then goes to to Cairns, Perth & Melbourne. If you want a laugh then we're The Fox's and I think we're on Thursday 10th Jan!!

Enjoy!

The Fox's
I always like it when they have been there a week and start crying that they want to go home!!....................GET REAL
Then again I am heartless.....................and desperate to get out there and they are given a free trip and waste it whingeing

Will def watch out for you and hope you had a fab time X
Zo x

Last edited by jerzo; Dec 18th 2007 at 4:47 am.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 4:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

How exciting!! Now I can say I sort of know someone on the TV. Haha.

How was the filming - was it intrusive? Can you spill the beans or have you promised to keep quiet until the program has been aired?
Old Dec 18th 2007, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Why do they show it when everyone is at work??? How anoying.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 6:38 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
Why do they show it when everyone is at work??? How anoying.
Because it's shite and only worthy of a daytime slot.

HTH
Old Dec 19th 2007, 10:55 pm
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
How exciting!! Now I can say I sort of know someone on the TV. Haha.

How was the filming - was it intrusive? Can you spill the beans or have you promised to keep quiet until the program has been aired?
To be honest we really enjoyed doing it and the camera crew were sooo lovely that they made it really fun and pretty much let us do what we wanted. They set my husband up with a job that he loved and now has a job to go to when we move. They took us to see a mortgage advisor whihc was just what we needed to know what we could afford out there. Basically for us the trip was invaluable and the BBC were great, lovely people. Not sure how's its going to be edited though so I'll let you know on that one!! ha ha! They showed us round a couple of great houses too and knew just what we wanted, I didn't want to leave the first house they showed us!

I don't know how helpful the show is to those watching unless you are looking for the same things because I think each show is catered for the particular family but I thin they're good to gauge people's reactions to new environments. Also if you've never seen Cairn's before then you'll see some of it on the show. Persoanlly I loved each show last season which was why we applied to go on it and we were very lucky to have been given the opportunity.

I'll let you watch it and make your own conclusions!!

Happy viewing
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:14 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

I know a bricklayer who was intervied by them on the last series...

they told him what to say.....

whats the price of a house ,pool and car this year,,,about 300k..with a free boat?
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie

Enjoy!

The Fox's
Thanks for that! What did you think of Cairns?
Old Dec 20th 2007, 5:29 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for letting us know - we will look out for you
J x
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

alexa7 will become famous soon enoughalexa7 will become famous soon enough

is there any way to watch it online somewhere? or download it or something? i really want to see it! but don't have bbc1 at work (how annoying). i can't even tape it as i don't have a recorder!
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:35 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alexa7
is there any way to watch it online somewhere? or download it or something? i really want to see it! but don't have bbc1 at work (how annoying). i can't even tape it as i don't have a recorder!
check out www.downthetube.com

or www.pomsgetfreebies.com

or www.watchemwhinge.co.uk

or http://www.another****inshiteprogram...retwats.com.au
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

alexa7 will become famous soon enoughalexa7 will become famous soon enough

none of them opened
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 11:10 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

none of them opened
you are KIDDING !!!!!
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 11:27 pm
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
you are KIDDING !!!!!
none of them opened
Try registering with uknova

Aunty Ethel, Aunty Judy, Timber Floor is winding up newbies
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 1:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Now that wasn't very in keeping with the Christmas spirit now was it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.