Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Wallabies complete series sweep

Wallabies complete series sweep

Old Jun 17th 2006, 2:04 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Wallabies complete series sweep

Australia completed a 2-0 series victory in the Cook Cup with a 43-18 defeat of England in the second Test at Docklands in Melbourne on Saturday night.

First-half tries from George Smith, Mark Gerrard and Lote Tuqiri guided the Wallabies to a 19-6 half-time lead, despite England controlling possession for much of the period.
ABC.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 2:13 pm
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wallabies complete series sweep

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

Australia completed a 2-0 series victory in the Cook Cup with a 43-18 defeat of England in the second Test at Docklands in Melbourne on Saturday night.

First-half tries from George Smith, Mark Gerrard and Lote Tuqiri guided the Wallabies to a 19-6 half-time lead, despite England controlling possession for much of the period.
ABC.
I don't think anyone cares mate. There is a world cup on.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 3:27 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
Every Scot on here cares. One thing we love more than Scotland winning is YOU GUYS getting your ass whipped, and being there to cheer the Aussies on made it even better.

Suffer WB.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 3:29 pm
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Every Scot on here cares. One thing we love more than Scotland winning is YOU GUYS getting your ass whipped, and being there to cheer the Aussies on made it even better.

Suffer WB.
Ass U Me
Old Jun 17th 2006, 3:36 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Ass U Me
I reckon even Scotland are a better team than your rugby boys just now.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 4:19 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Wallabies complete series sweep

I care. And anyone who follows rugby will care. And some people will care just because it's Australia beating England.

Again.

Old Jun 17th 2006, 4:23 pm
Banned

I care. And anyone who follows rugby will care. And some people will care just because it's Australia beating England.

Again.

By again you can only be referring to last weeks win in the cook cup because they sure as hell ain't beat them at anything else in a while.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 7:11 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Again.

I care!!!
Didn't see the game as I had to work,my shift this weekend,but I did hear bits on radio 5,they sounded bloody awfull!! Still,I keep telling Myself we are building a new team!!!!!!!
God help us next 6N and what about the World Cup next year??? Doesn't look good for us does it??
Old Jun 17th 2006, 9:03 pm
Fighting my corner

Talking Re: Wallabies complete series sweep

By again you can only be referring to last weeks win in the cook cup
Yes, that's right. And it was a hell of a thrashing we gave England then, too.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 10:45 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
One thing we love more than Scotland winning is YOU GUYS getting your ass whipped
ohhhhhhhhhhh kinkkkkkkkyyyyyyy
Old Jun 19th 2006, 4:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

I care, but then I am a woman with the mental capacity to think of more than one thing at a time.