Wales v Australia

Old Nov 2nd 2006, 11:54 am
Account Closed

Dried Graze is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wales v Australia

Does anyone know if this is being televised in Australia? I would have thought so but can't find any news of it. I'm fairly sure it's not live on the Net btw.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 11:56 am

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wales v Australia

Originally Posted by Dried Graze
Does anyone know if this is being televised in Australia? I would have thought so but can't find any news of it. I'm fairly sure it's not live on the Net btw.

Is it not being played at the Red Mozzie in town??
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 11:57 am
Account Closed

Is that Hels from Bendigo?
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:01 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Is that Hels from Bendigo?

Why yes sir, it is....hehe am with a new name these days

Just emailed you btw...might explain why I havent replied to the last one you sent a week ago...
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:11 pm
Account Closed

Thanks. I've sent an e-mail but according to their advertised hours, they close at 5am. However, they also state that they bring sporting events from all over the world live, so who knows.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:12 pm

Thanks. I've sent an e-mail but according to their advertised hours, they close at 5am. However, they also state that they bring sporting events from all over the world live, so who knows.

I know the bar manager there pretty well...Mad Maggie, and she is....

I can see what I can find out for you??
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:21 pm
Account Closed

That'd be great! Thanks. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself if I can't see it live. I might even travel down to Melbourne.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:22 pm

That'd be great! Thanks. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself if I can't see it live. I might even travel down to Melbourne.

You what?? :scared:

When is it?
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:39 pm
Account Closed

Live at 14.30 GMT which is what? Edit...brain not in gear....
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:46 pm

What day??? This weekend?
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:49 pm

I think, now with the clocks changing we are 11 hours in front...so that should put it at 1.30 am here....
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:54 pm
Account Closed

Yes it's Saturday. The first test. The Aussies have already lost to the Ospreys.....if you're into rugby, otherwise they already got beat by a local club team.

1.30am might mean they would show it but I wonder if I'd be a lone Celt outnumbered by big AFL followers?
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:58 pm

Yes it's Saturday. The first test. The Aussies have already lost to the Ospreys.....if you're into rugby, otherwise they already got beat by a local club team.

1.30am might mean they would show it but I wonder if I'd be a lone Celt outnumbered by big AFL followers?

Hmmm dunno....

But I will see what I can find out for ya tomorrow if you like???
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

Much appreciated.

Hopefully speak to you when you have news. I have to make a cuppa and then get myself off to bed. Have to walk little one to nursery in the morning and it's a good half hour with his little legs.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 1:02 pm

Much appreciated.

Hopefully speak to you when you have news. I have to make a cuppa and then get myself off to bed. Have to walk little one to nursery in the morning and it's a good half hour with his little legs.

Ok, want me to email ya? Or you could email me your numbers and I could give you a call in the day when I find out??

I am away this weekend or I might have been tempted to bring OH into the Mozzie for a few and watch it with you...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.