Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

visitors with dogs..

visitors with dogs..

Old Nov 13th 2010, 11:40 pm
Account Closed

aston is an unknown quantity at this point
Default visitors with dogs..

Weve got a good pal that brings her dog round our house,(something i would never do by the way ,take my dog to someones house)she is a real pal so there is no way i would stop her coming round and bringing her life long friend she saved that had been abused by its previous owner..

It keeps doing woopsies (poo poos)under the table in the kitchen,how do i approach this situation,just keep getting the woopsies up when our friend has gone or do i say something...

thank you...

Last edited by aston; Nov 13th 2010 at 11:48 pm.
Old Nov 13th 2010, 11:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: visitors with dogs..

OMG how rude!

Well I would definitely say something, lots of people have rescue pets, it doesn't mean it is ok for them to go around poohing in other peoples' houses.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 1:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

mate, you sure its the dog and not your mate?

next time she comes round keep a close eye on her.....
Old Nov 14th 2010, 1:48 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Say something.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 2:05 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by eddie007

well now youve read it,can you stop the bleedin thing doing it?or im gonna kick it up the 4rse?
Old Nov 14th 2010, 2:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brummy
well now youve read it,can you stop the bleedin thing doing it?or im gonna kick it up the 4rse?
You are naughty M
Old Nov 14th 2010, 2:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I fart in your general direction

(with a fake french accent)
Old Nov 14th 2010, 4:11 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

The dog is innocent. Only the queen can blame her dogs

I think it's Eddie you need to kick up the arse

She's the stinky arse so check her pants on the way out
Old Nov 14th 2010, 4:17 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Get your friend to either train the mutt or leave it outside in the future ... and get her to clean the mess up in either case.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 4:55 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Isn't it normal practice to rub the owner's nose in it?
Old Nov 14th 2010, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Youse guys... I haven't set eyes on the amazing Mister Aston Mason Moisty Brummy Anna Tan for WEEKS... and me dogs have NEVER been to his place...

HIS hound from HEll, however, HAS been to ours...

must check under the dining table.... now you come to mention it
Old Nov 14th 2010, 6:36 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Weve got a good pal that brings her dog round our house,(something i would never do by the way ,take my dog to someones house)she is a real pal so there is no way i would stop her coming round and bringing her life long friend she saved that had been abused by its previous owner..

It keeps doing woopsies (poo poos)under the table in the kitchen,how do i approach this situation,just keep getting the woopsies up when our friend has gone or do i say something...

thank you...
I would jokingly say to her 'I have a kitchen roll here just in case of any more accidents' and place it on the table. if she queries your comment you can tell her why or she will just get the hint anyway and hopefully apologise and offer to leave the dog outside or at home!
Old Nov 14th 2010, 7:07 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

dont know what the problem is if someones dog shites they clean up after them. if they dont, they get their nose rubbed in it.

And the dog as well
Old Nov 14th 2010, 7:08 am
Account Closed

Youse guys... I haven't set eyes on the amazing Mister Aston Mason Moisty Brummy Anna Tan for WEEKS... and me dogs have NEVER been to his place...

HIS hound from HEll, however, HAS been to ours...

must check under the dining table.... now you come to mention it
dont you get bleedin talking about my dogs habbits on an open forum,your bleedin dog never stopped likin my dogs balls..the poor bleedin dog of mine,....!im gonna put some pepper on em next time that will teach em!!
Old Nov 14th 2010, 7:13 am
Account Closed

i would also like to ad at this point your dogs have never been mentioned!