Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jun 19th 2006, 10:38 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by DebraH
hi all, just got back from glorious slough (ha ha), had a krispy kreme apple cinnamon doughnut - very tasty can i please have coffee to wash it down - de-caff though

how's the magnolia
Ive put me sunnies on it stops the magblindness
its like snow blindness but paint related
Old Jun 19th 2006, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Thanks Debra thats what hubby says so i shall stick to my guns.
will be pleased when he gets back in July
Mandy
the time will fly now, it's only a few weeks away and then later in the year you've got two weeks without them and you something - you'll miss them like crazy.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 10:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

the time will fly now, it's only a few weeks away and then later in the year you've got two weeks without them and you something - you'll miss them like crazy.

Yeah i know just been trying to sort out where to visit is so difficult though that is what keeps me going at the moment. Still cant belive the flight is paid for .

Me miss the kids never (i know i will)
Mandy
Old Jun 19th 2006, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
Ive put me sunnies on it stops the magblindness
its like snow blindness but paint related
I can imagine, but if it helps sell the house who cares - my brother painted all of the downstairs of his house in magnolia - sold in two weeks, but they did go for the basic look.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah i know just been trying to sort out where to visit is so difficult though that is what keeps me going at the moment. Still cant belive the flight is paid for .

Me miss the kids never (i know i will)
Mandy
thank goodness for the internet that's what I say.
i've been looking for houses to rent on the internet - unfortunately not many of the agents put more than one photo on - some inside shots would be good - unless the house is so awful inside !
Old Jun 19th 2006, 10:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

i've been looking for houses to rent on the internet - unfortunately not many of the agents put more than one photo on - some inside shots would be good - unless the house is so awful inside !

i do that i think i have a list of favorite houses for each state and keep looking at them.

Showed my sister a few and she is like make sure you get a house big enough for me to come and stay

i just long for the day when the army say yes we will take you and you are going here. They provide the house so we dont have to worry about that.
Gives us the chance to suss a place out before we decide where we want to live.
Mandy
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:04 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

I can imagine, but if it helps sell the house who cares - my brother painted all of the downstairs of his house in magnolia - sold in two weeks, but they did go for the basic look.
i much prefered what we had previous but the estate agent pulled his face
in terris toyroom i`d painted one side as a sunset and the other as the moon
over mountains

now its a sea of beige
Attached Thumbnails BE virtual bar-img_3543.jpg   BE virtual bar-img_3551.jpg  
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:05 pm
Worongary

where are you looking realestate.com ??
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

over mountains

now its a sea of beige
That sounded lovley having a sunset. did you paint the design yourself?

We sold our last house and all of the boy's bedrooms had a theme, the eldest room was bluey/purple and was a space theme, we had one room with bright orange and bright blue with trucks going around and the baby room had pale yellow and blue with winne the pooh border. Not one person had any complaints about it. Infact the family that bought it their kids loved it so much they didn't chance any of the rooms.
Mandy
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

hedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to behold

make your own
You made me wait all night and now you want me to make my own. Anyway I wanted chicken flavour, can I also have a diet coke please.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

where are you looking realestate.com ??
yes and domain
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

over mountains

now its a sea of beige
lovely - now you can always get a job doing that can't you
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:26 pm
Worongary

That sounded lovley having a sunset. did you paint the design yourself?

We sold our last house and all of the boy's bedrooms had a theme, the eldest room was bluey/purple and was a space theme, we had one room with bright orange and bright blue with trucks going around and the baby room had pale yellow and blue with winne the pooh border. Not one person had any complaints about it. Infact the family that bought it their kids loved it so much they didn't chance any of the rooms.
Mandy
ive done loads of different themes over the years for kids rooms
all done free hand with differnt colured emulsions
mike my son had bart simpson and freinds
terri had a large fake cinee camera on the wall with pictures or disney characters on the opposite wall
when we rented the house out we offerd to paint it all our but the tenants wanted it to stay as they wee using the room for their grand kids

since we move to our current house
our daughters had
a rain forrest c/w snakes flase creepers and spiders
purple stencills
pumkin jack characters

mm maybe i spoil her rotten
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

ive done loads of different themes over the years for kids rooms
all done free hand with differnt colured emulsions
mike my son had bart simpson and freinds
terri had a large fake cinee camera on the wall with pictures or disney characters on the opposite wall
when we rented the house out we offerd to paint it all our but the tenants wanted it to stay as they wee using the room for their grand kids

since we move to our current house
our daughters had
a rain forrest c/w snakes flase creepers and spiders
purple stencills
pumkin jack characters

mm maybe i spoil her rotten
yes you paint it black - don't they all go through a black phase
no - barbie pink!
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:38 pm
Worongary

yes you paint it black - don't they all go through a black phase
no - barbie pink!
o god yes she recently wanted her room painting black
nooooooooooo waaaaaaaaaay
we compromised with some pumpkin jack sketches and black accessories
Attached Thumbnails BE virtual bar-img_3567.jpg   BE virtual bar-img_3568.jpg  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.