Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:02 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Good evening everyone
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:06 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Good evening everyone
Good Morning
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Clippies
Good Morning
You trying to confuse me ?

Hello...how are you ?
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:17 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

You trying to confuse me ?

Hello...how are you ?
Yes

I'm good thanks, how are you?
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:17 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Good Morning
mornin kath
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:18 pm

Originally Posted by steve`o
mornin kath
Morning Steve

Are you off to Oz soon?
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:22 pm
Account Closed

Yes

I'm good thanks, how are you?
Very good thanks...had a good day out with my mates
What you got planned for the day?

Steve never says 'hello' to me....do you think he is scared of the older woman ?
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:24 pm

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
4oz(115g)butter or marge
5oz(150g)brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
3 ripe banana's (well mashed)
8oz(225g) plain flour
1/2 teaspoon salt (never use tastes ok with out)
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg(i use a jar and just chuck some in)
3oz (75g) walnuts (i dont use but have added glaze cherries or any other dry fruit)

THIS BREAD WILL KEEP MOIST FOR OVER A WEEK IF IT IS PUT IN AN AIR TIGHT CONTAINER, OR WRAPPED IN IN PLASTIC FILM

1 pre heat oven to 180c/350f /gas mark 4
line bottom of an 8x4x3in loaf tin with greased proof paper and grease the lining and sides

2 Cream the BUTTER and SUGAR in a mixing bowl (food processor) till light and fluffy
Add the EGGS and continue beating for 1 min; add the BANANA pulp and continue beating for another minute

3 In a nother bowl, sift the FLOUR, (SALT), BAKING POWDER and NUTMEG
Gradually add the dry ingredients to the mixer untill throughly blended
Add the WALNUTS/ DRIED FRUIT and mix well

turn in to loaf tin and bake untill a metal skewer comes out clean
Takes about 50 mins
Serve warm or cold
For a special occasion i use butter icing and decorate with jelly sweets otr what ever i have in

ENJOY
Mandy
I still haven't made this - I'm going to have a go at it today. Mandy if you're there do you know if it's ok to do this by hand? The only blender I have is a hand blender
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:25 pm

Steve never says 'hello' to me....do you think he is scared of the older woman ?
Ooh I love days out with my friends, you can't beat it. I haven't got much planned for today really. I'm going to do that banana bread and that's about it. Will have some chill time with the monkey boy

Are you older than Steve?
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:26 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

evening ladies
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:27 pm

Originally Posted by gedge
evening ladies
mmmmmm hello
Account Closed

Ooh I love days out with my friends, you can't beat it. I haven't got much planned for today really. I'm going to do that banana bread and that's about it. Will have some chill time with the monkey boy

Are you older than Steve?
Does sound really nice

Nope....thought about it straight after...think he is 44 !
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Steve

Are you off to Oz soon?
sorry for the delay in replying lappies playing up

yes in two weeks
we waved bye bye to the container with all our worldly goods yesterday

Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:28 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

mmmmmm hello
mmmmm hello you too
what's the mmmmmm for?
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:28 pm
Worongary

who says you older cas?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.