BE virtual bar

Old Sep 12th 2006, 11:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by DebraH
i know

cheers mandy i'll have a latte and a blt

there you go enjoy

Mandy
Old Sep 12th 2006, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
there you go enjoy

Mandy
thank you

do you know I haven't had a decent cup of coffee for ages or a decent BLT - think i may have to make one

what are you up to today
Old Sep 12th 2006, 11:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

thank you

do you know I haven't had a decent cup of coffee for ages or a decent BLT - think i may have to make one

what are you up to today

a few things need tidying away and the usual laundry
Went to the gym this morning so im having a little time off for grub before i start.

Mandy
Old Sep 12th 2006, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

a few things need tidying away and the usual laundry
Went to the gym this morning so im having a little time off for grub before i start.

Mandy
this is the worse thing for me as i can't do sod all at the moment - i hate the fact that i have to rely on other people to do my washing, there is so little house work to do too - I hate it really, but when there isn't any to do its really boring.

did you speak with your hubbys uncle
Old Sep 12th 2006, 11:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

this is the worse thing for me as i can't do sod all at the moment - i hate the fact that i have to rely on other people to do my washing, there is so little house work to do too - I hate it really, but when there isn't any to do its really boring.

did you speak with your hubbys uncle

yeah phoned him as soon as i got in from the gym.
We are all cool again.
We will still go to their place for a few days then onto a holiday park at Durass NSW coast. They will remain there on holiday while we will only stay a few days and explore Batemens bay with them. They will then put us on a coach to Melbourne.
Lovley Cas is going to help me find out about the coach side of things .
So back on track nearly.
Im so realieved it is sorted out with out anyone falling out.
Mandy
Old Sep 12th 2006, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

yeah phoned him as soon as i got in from the gym.
We are all cool again.
We will still go to their place for a few days then onto a holiday park at Durass NSW coast. They will remain there on holiday while we will only stay a few days and explore Batemens bay with them. They will then put us on a coach to Melbourne.
Lovley Cas is going to help me find out about the coach side of things .
So back on track nearly.
Im so realieved it is sorted out with out anyone falling out.
Mandy
that's good
good ole Cas

I never thought I'd be bored without housework
Old Sep 12th 2006, 11:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

that's good
good ole Cas

I never thought I'd be bored without housework

I know strange, i would say come over mine and you can give me a hand but your'e too far away.
Well i must crack on otherwise i will run out of time.
Speak later on after ive got the kids to bed
Mandy
Old Sep 12th 2006, 11:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

I know strange, i would say come over mine and you can give me a hand but your'e too far away.
Well i must crack on otherwise i will run out of time.
Speak later on after ive got the kids to bed
Mandy
me too - going to clean the car
Old Sep 12th 2006, 11:49 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody about??
Old Sep 13th 2006, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CasG
Anybody about??
well i haven't cleaned the car yet - was about to when the phone rang, the OH came in so I couldn't park the car on the drive - he's gone now
Old Sep 13th 2006, 12:38 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

well i haven't cleaned the car yet - was about to when the phone rang, the OH came in so I couldn't park the car on the drive - he's gone now
Lucky

So what you going to do now??
Old Sep 13th 2006, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CasG
Lucky

So what you going to do now??
hmm well should be out there cleaning the car - and i will very very soon
Old Sep 13th 2006, 2:30 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone fancy a glass of rose` to pass the time?
Old Sep 13th 2006, 3:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mashy

go on then just for a while, as ive got the kids tea cooking
Mandy
Old Sep 13th 2006, 5:34 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mashy
Attached Images  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.