BE virtual bar

Old Sep 12th 2006, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by steve`o
hi Debra i take your like us at the mo?
running around so fast your frightened your disappear up your own behind
hiya, something like that - pretty calm really though.
today i've have been gardening - cutting shrubs and trees back ready for the rental to take over.
i've cleaned, cooked, cleaned, cut and cut and cut. now i'm pretty tired.

tomorrow the boys are out for a while so its more cleaning and a bit of shopping - out in the pm for dinner with friends

thursday - out to see my 94 year old nan as it's her birthday, out in the pm with 2 ex work mates for dinner again

friday, general get ready - may go to legoland, pack cases and then out for a booze up in the evening as a final goodbye to all our friends (gonna feel sad i reckon)

this week is flying by - much too fast for my liking.
hows your prep going.

sat - ho hum, few things to do
Old Sep 12th 2006, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
We have an area outside the back door and kitchen window that gets very boggy as the garden is on a slight slope.
Hubby just needs time and he will attempt to do the decking
Mandy
our old patio was a joke - it had been built about 20 years ago for a disabled person who used to live here, the thing was it wasn't very narrow and for some strange reason had a low level wall running around it and onto part of it - by 3 steps - they obviously never ventured off of the patio in their wheel chair.
Old Sep 12th 2006, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
our old patio was a joke - it had been built about 20 years ago for a disabled person who used to live here, the thing was it wasn't very narrow and for some strange reason had a low level wall running around it and onto part of it - by 3 steps - they obviously never ventured off of the patio in their wheel chair.

The people before us put a few mankey slabs down and called it a patio, its very slippy and dangerous, as its covered in yeuky green stuff.

it also had a disabled ramp to the front of the house with bars all over.
Took ages getting the front done

just getting the older boys off to bed back soon
Mandy
Old Sep 12th 2006, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

The people before us put a few mankey slabs down and called it a patio, its very slippy and dangerous, as its covered in yeuky green stuff.

it also had a disabled ramp to the front of the house with bars all over.
Took ages getting the front done

just getting the older boys off to bed back soon
Mandy
okey dokey
i'll just sit here and sing to myself

where's steve gone
where's matt tonight
where's soapy - come back soon
Old Sep 12th 2006, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

okey dokey
i'll just sit here and sing to myself

where's steve gone
where's matt tonight
where's soapy - come back soon

Im back, now wheres that wine Want one Debs?

God i need it tonight
Mandy
Old Sep 12th 2006, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Im back, now wheres that wine Want one Debs?

God i need it tonight
Mandy
had some champers earlier with my mum and dad - it was lovely, went down too easily really

go on then a freezing cold chardonnay would be lovely

take a seat and relax
Old Sep 12th 2006, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

had some champers earlier with my mum and dad - it was lovely, went down too easily really

go on then a freezing cold chardonnay would be lovely

take a seat and relax

I shall, i need to calm myself before i speak to my hubbies uncle tommorow. He asked me to phone him tommorow evening (aus time). So im going to try and call around lunch time.

Cheers me dears
Mandy
Old Sep 12th 2006, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

I shall, i need to calm myself before i speak to my hubbies uncle tommorow. He asked me to phone him tommorow evening (aus time). So im going to try and call around lunch time.

Cheers me dears
Mandy
bit of a pain - hope you get it sorted out
Old Sep 12th 2006, 7:48 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

hi mandy
still routing around in old piccies

just found one of the garden when we bought it

plus now same view

its a bit different
Attached Thumbnails BE virtual bar-27a-garden-original.jpg   BE virtual bar-img_3471.jpg  
Old Sep 12th 2006, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

hi mandy

plus now same view

its a bit different
a bit of a challenge
Old Sep 12th 2006, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bit of a pain - hope you get it sorted out

So do i .
what is so annoying is there has been crossed wires as hubby said he was happy for them to sort out a trip for us. But i did tell them we wanted a week in Melbourne. which i would sort out.
Never mind. im sure we shall have a great time.
My biggest worry is re arranging a hotel once we get the new dates.

Ive told hubby i wont be impressed if we are left with no time at all for Melbourne as that means the main reason for us coming has been scrapped (to meet and visit an army unit)

Nowt i can do about it now.
Mandy
Old Sep 12th 2006, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hi mandy

plus now same view

its a bit different

What an improvement
you certainly did some hard work
Have a drink on me
Mandy
Old Sep 12th 2006, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

So do i .
what is so annoying is there has been crossed wires as hubby said he was happy for them to sort out a trip for us. But i did tell them we wanted a week in Melbourne. which i would sort out.
Never mind. im sure we shall have a great time.
My biggest worry is re arranging a hotel once we get the new dates.

Ive told hubby i wont be impressed if we are left with no time at all for Melbourne as that means the main reason for us coming has been scrapped (to meet and visit an army unit)

Nowt i can do about it now.
Mandy
hmm, can't you explain it to them - or have you already done this i'm sure it will get sorted out very soon
Old Sep 12th 2006, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hmm, can't you explain it to them - or have you already done this i'm sure it will get sorted out very soon

Ive tried but i dont want to upset them especially since they are using their hols up showing us around (they haven't had a holiday or Uk visitors in over 10 years)
i just feel awkward.
So i nicley asked how long their trip would take as i need to sort out how long i have to explore Melbourne.
i just hate confrontation especially when ive not even met them yet.
I dont want them thinking im some bolshie woman

Hubby just said it will all work out and not to worry
Mandy
Old Sep 12th 2006, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Ive tried but i dont want to upset them especially since they are using their hols up showing us around (they haven't had a holiday or Uk visitors in over 10 years)
i just feel awkward.
So i nicley asked how long their trip would take as i need to sort out how long i have to explore Melbourne.
i just hate confrontation especially when ive not even met them yet.
I dont want them thinking im some bolshie woman

Hubby just said it will all work out and not to worry
Mandy
i'm sure he's right, maybe once you're there things will be better - easier to explain face to face

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.