Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Sep 2nd 2006, 2:25 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by Teliko21
Nah, bring whatever you usually wear My mum went hiking in a pair of nice sandals and a nice shirt cuz that is just what she wears It was hilarious for me though

Hopefully by the time you are hear it will be averaging 20 something during the day but don't forget to pack your rain coat
And a jumper...and suntops, and shorts, and a hat !!
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 2:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks girls that has reasured me, i dont posses a rain coat so i might just get a pac a mac that should slip in the suitcase no problems.

im pleased i wouldn't feel strange wearing my skirts.
Mandy
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 2:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
And a jumper...and suntops, and shorts, and a hat !!
ummmm and underwear and shoes and sunscreen and sunglasses
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 2:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teliko21
ummmm and underwear and shoes and sunscreen and sunglasses

Now what sort of shoes?
i tend to wear either slip on shoes or plimsoles

What about clothes for a meal out, what is acceptable?
Mandy
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 2:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Now what sort of shoes?
i tend to wear either slip on shoes or plimsoles

What about clothes for a meal out, what is acceptable?
Mandy
Thats fine

Slip on shoes fine for a meal out..

Don't worry !!!
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 2:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thats fine

Slip on shoes fine for a meal out..

Don't worry !!!

Hubby says i worry too much, he says if we go somewhere and theres a dress code for it, he will buy me some new clothes while we are in oz.
this is from the bloke who complains when i get my hair done, once every 6 months
Mandy
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 2:45 am
Account Closed

Hubby says i worry too much, he says if we go somewhere and theres a dress code for it, he will buy me some new clothes while we are in oz.
this is from the bloke who complains when i get my hair done, once every 6 months
Mandy
It's pretty relaxed and wear-what-you-want..

You'll see everything...and nobody minds whatever..
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 2:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's pretty relaxed and wear-what-you-want..

You'll see everything...and nobody minds whatever..

That is very reasuring
just need to get hubby to let me book accommadation etc.
He is being a pain and thinks we can just turn up and we will be ok
But since he is the one with the credit card i cant go behind his back
Mandy
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 2:55 am
Account Closed

That is very reasuring
just need to get hubby to let me book accommadation etc.
He is being a pain and thinks we can just turn up and we will be ok
But since he is the one with the credit card i cant go behind his back
Mandy
October is getting busier...let me have a 'chat' to him....he'll be too scared not to book !!
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 3:21 am
Account Closed

Goodnight
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

Good Evening-anyone in on a sat night?
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by flossie22
Good Evening-anyone in on a sat night?
Only an interloper from the NZ site!
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by spackster
Only an interloper from the NZ site!

Hello there, what can i get you, sorry i was down the cellar so didn't hear you come in
Mandy
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Hello there, what can i get you, sorry i was down the cellar so didn't hear you come in
Mandy
I'll have a pint and a bowl of milk for Osc (I've smuggled him in)
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by spackster
I'll have a pint and a bowl of milk for Osc (I've smuggled him in)

one pint coming up, ive put the bowl of milk behind the bar.

So nice of you to pop in
Mandy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.