Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:04 pm
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by Teliko21
Tell em they should be paying you
I can just see that now ha ha ha ha i think it might end in on your bike
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:05 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shazmac
I can just see that now ha ha ha ha i think it might end in on your bike
EVENING !
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:06 pm
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
EVENING !
hello stranger how are you
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:10 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

hello stranger how are you
I'm in fine fettle, thank you for asking and on my sixth beer.

IRRRONSS!!
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:11 pm
disability worker

I'm in fine fettle, thank you for asking and on my sixth beer.

IRRRONSS!!
Just what i could do with but i am in work tonight so no chance
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:13 pm

Just what i could do with but i am in work tonight so no chance
Working where, are you a nurse?
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:15 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Better paid than the NHS for nightshift Shaz
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:16 pm
disability worker

Working where, are you a nurse?
Not at the mo i work with adults with disabilities/ learning and mental health
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:18 pm

Not at the mo i work with adults with disabilities/ learning and mental health
Do you do private work
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:20 pm
disability worker

Do you do private work
Why in need of some mental health :scared:
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:23 pm

Why in need of some mental health :scared:
Always
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:23 pm
disability worker

Originally Posted by Bordy
Better paid than the NHS for nightshift Shaz
private company mssa nursing worldwide so money not to bad
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:25 pm
disability worker

Lightbulb Re: BE virtual bar

Always
now you know why i come on line with specimens like you to work with it helps with the training
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:25 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

private company mssa nursing worldwide so money not to bad
I know how not bad it is, my Mrs is a nightshift nurse.
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:28 pm
disability worker

Originally Posted by Bordy
I know how not bad it is, my Mrs is a nightshift nurse.
I am looking at going to TAFE in the new year to start my div 2 then i may go for the div 1 if i feel i can do it but it cost so much over here still start saving it will pay me back in the end

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.