Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:09 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

ok guys and girls

I'm gonna highjack this thread for a mo as i have a dilema i need help with

I have been fairly close to my bro (one up from me) since his wife died 3 years ago,
We have our leaving party on Sunday and he can not/ will not come as he is off on a caravan hol (in uk) with his new partner.
I thought he might have phoned me as he thinks we're leaving on the 30th

Do i phone him or do i wait to see how much he really cares???
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:12 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
ok guys and girls

I'm gonna highjack this thread for a mo as i have a dilema i need help with

I have been fairly close to my bro (one up from me) since his wife died 3 years ago,
We have our leaving party on Sunday and he can not/ will not come as he is off on a caravan hol (in uk) with his new partner.
I thought he might have phoned me as he thinks we're leaving on the 30th

Do i phone him or do i wait to see how much he really cares???
phone him before its too late
if he`s just met up with some one new his mind will blinkered to everything else
a gentle reminder by phone should seriously be considered
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:14 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
phone him before its too late
if he`s just met up with some one new his mind will blinkered to everything else
a gentle reminder by phone should seriously be considered

but he's been with her for 2 years
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:22 am
Sam
here and staying

blimey have i scared every one away

ok i'll go back to my corner and nurse my cold glass of wine

Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

you have to do what you want to do. If it bothers you and you'll regret not contacting him then I'd ring. If you feel that you've given him every opportunity but he's ignoring you and that's his loss then leave it.

We've made attempts with Paul's family but they don't want to know, but at least we're going to Oz with a clear conscience and no backward glances
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry mate, kids just came back. Will keep nipping in and out as have things to do
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:28 am
Sam
here and staying

Just love this smilie and wanted to use it

Plus wanted to add, thanks all i may phone him tomorrow

H, You o' wise one

Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:29 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by ohippy
Sorry mate, kids just came back. Will keep nipping in and out as have things to do

Have you packed yet??????

I got some suitcases you can borrow!
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Just love this smilie and wanted to use it

Plus wanted to add, thanks all i may phone him tomorrow

H, You o' wise one

If I was so wise I'd have known that our stuff would weigh more than we're allowed to take
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Have you packed yet??????

I got some suitcases you can borrow!
7 cases packed which total 140kg :scared: Loads still left to pack along with two laptops
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:39 am
Sam
here and staying

7 cases packed which total 140kg :scared: Loads still left to pack along with two laptops

we'll be taking under our allowance,

Send it down to us and we'll fit it in (well some of it ) so long as it's not your knickers

take yr lap tops as hand luggage
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Send it down to us and we'll fit it in (well some of it )
ahhh, you've joined my fan club.

There's something to be said for shipping just as you leave - we only had a few suitcases worth in April but I've bought loads since

are you really taking under your allowance ?
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Send it down to us and we'll fit it in (well some of it ) so long as it's not your knickers

take yr lap tops as hand luggage
when did you edit that ?!!

No, knickers packed, mainly kids toys left (polly pocket, bratz etc)

Was going to take laptops as hand luggage but we have two and you're only allowed one piece, not one piece and laptop
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:46 am
Sam
here and staying

ahhh, you've joined my fan club.

There's something to be said for shipping just as you leave - we only had a few suitcases worth in April but I've bought loads since

are you really taking under your allowance ?

yeap, we're only taking 2 pairs of shoes in suitcases, all coats/warmer clothes are going into container
We've just bought 4 huge expandable suitcases for me and Alan, Amy has my mums suitcase (large) and Kirsty has a large suitcase too, Alan's stuff will easily go into 3/4 of a case rest is for me but i am putting some of it in container as i say so will have space!
Old Aug 21st 2006, 6:47 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

sorry guys next door came round
where were we up too

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.