Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
How are you mand? what are you drinking tonight?

I am on coffee!

I think you better make me one
Half a bottle of wine and im feeling a little tiddley (hic)
Kept saying hello to me everytime i went to the fridge
Mandy
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:35 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
I think you better make me one
Half a bottle of wine and im feeling a little tiddley (hic)
Kept saying hello to me everytime i went to the fridge
Mandy

pmsl
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

pmsl

Do you need some tena's
Mandy
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:44 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Do you need some tena's
Mandy

no mand but some twenties would do nicely!
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no mand but some twenties would do nicely!

Very good could do with some of them meself
Mandy
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:47 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy
night ladies

Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:48 am
Living the Dream!

Mandy
what tenas? lol
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by steve`o
night ladies

Night Hic Steve Hic
Mandy
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

what tenas? lol

No twenties
Mandy
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:55 am
Living the Dream!

ooh just me and you now mand.

nite steve! sweet dreams!
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ooh just me and you now mand.

nite steve! sweet dreams!

Still on the coffee Jackie, make mine a latte
i shall have to run a bath shortly, im swimming tommorow and need to sort my self out
Mandy
Old Aug 17th 2006, 10:00 am
Living the Dream!

Still on the coffee Jackie, make mine a latte
i shall have to run a bath shortly, im swimming tommorow and need to sort my self out
Mandy

yeah I will have another coffee too. got to keep up my caffeine levels! I could do with going for a swim it might help my back problem but you can't relax and swim with a 5 year old who clings to you like a leech!
Old Aug 17th 2006, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah I will have another coffee too. got to keep up my caffeine levels! I could do with going for a swim it might help my back problem but you can't relax and swim with a 5 year old who clings to you like a leech!

soo true, last week i went swimming on thurs and i was sectioned off from the main pool as an aqua class was going on, it was like swimming in the sea with massive big waves
Once the boys are back i'll not get to the gym much
When you back on nights?
Mandy
Old Aug 17th 2006, 10:08 am
Living the Dream!

soo true, last week i went swimming on thurs and i was sectioned off from the main pool as an aqua class was going on, it was like swimming in the sea with massive big waves
Once the boys are back i'll not get to the gym much
When you back on nights?
Mandy

not too sure mandy...I'm off sick at the moment with my back.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 10:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

not too sure mandy...I'm off sick at the moment with my back.

Oh dear what you done do it?
Mandy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.