Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jun 16th 2006, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by stutess
go for it

My kids will be back from cricket soon and my peice and quiet will be shattered soon , so i best get supping
Cheers me dears
Mandy
Old Jun 16th 2006, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

hedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
My kids will be back from cricket soon and my peice and quiet will be shattered soon , so i best get supping
Cheers me dears
Mandy
Hi Mand I'll have a pint of cider and a pint of lager, here's a tenner keep the change you deserve it after that climb through the window.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hedgehog
Hi Mand I'll have a pint of cider and a pint of lager, here's a tenner keep the change you deserve it after that climb through the window.

Thanks, i laddered my tights can you believe it
there's ya drinks , ive russeled up some of nobbys nuts as well
Mandy
Old Jun 16th 2006, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Right, I'm back. Line em up
Old Jun 16th 2006, 8:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by WendyC
Right, I'm back. Line em up

you still in wendy i'll have a spritzer
Mandy
Old Jun 16th 2006, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

hedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, i laddered my tights can you believe it
there's ya drinks , ive russeled up some of nobbys nuts as well
Mandy
Hmm!!! how did you do that without nobb noticing, LOL. Sorry I keep dissapearing but I'm avoiding helping OH fill the cars up with junk, and I'm watching BB and praying they kick Grace and Nicki out. Oh! I've drank that a bit quickly can I have a cranberry bacardi breezer with ice and a straw (Don't want to smudge the lipstick)
Old Jun 16th 2006, 8:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

you still in wendy i'll have a spritzer
Mandy

Yes, still here. Just waiting on a chinese YUM !!

here's you drink
Old Jun 16th 2006, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by hedgehog
Hmm!!! how did you do that without nobb noticing, LOL. Sorry I keep dissapearing but I'm avoiding helping OH fill the cars up with junk, and I'm watching BB and praying they kick Grace and Nicki out. Oh! I've drank that a bit quickly can I have a cranberry bacardi breezer with ice and a straw (Don't want to smudge the lipstick)

Ive got quick hands he is proberbly just noticed i have his nuts
I need to do a car booty all the stuff we have got but since we have a couple of years to go i shall leave it for now.
here's your bottle complete with straw
Mandy
Old Jun 16th 2006, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by WendyC
Yes, still here. Just waiting on a chinese YUM !!

here's you drink

thats great, just what i need. Can you believe it all this dry weather and im getting a cold
i hope he is good LOL
i might have a chinese tomorrow night
Mandy
Old Jun 16th 2006, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone ! Hey Mandy - wot you doing behind the bar ? Not that I'm moaning I'm bound to be served quicker.

Can I have something to quench my thirst please ?
Old Jun 16th 2006, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ohippy
Hello everyone ! Hey Mandy - wot you doing behind the bar ? Not that I'm moaning I'm bound to be served quicker.

Can I have something to quench my thirst please ?

how about a pimm pom , dont tell steve im behind the bar
Mandy
Old Jun 16th 2006, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

how about a pimm pom , dont tell steve im behind the bar
Mandy
Ooh, lovely Mandy, thanks.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ohippy
Ooh, lovely Mandy, thanks.

Did you go for your swim? Mine was so relaxing, had the pool to my self.
i pretended i was in my own pool in oz
Finished off with a Jacuzzi well chilled tonight
Mandy
Old Jun 16th 2006, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Did you go for your swim? Mine was so relaxing, had the pool to my self.
i pretended i was in my own pool in oz
Finished off with a Jacuzzi well chilled tonight
Mandy
That sounds good. Yes I did go for my swim, at least I tried to - the local school took up half the big pool and a load of people must have had the same idea. I had trouble swimming lengths, kept bumping into people I should have come to your pool !
Old Jun 16th 2006, 8:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thats great, just what i need. Can you believe it all this dry weather and im getting a cold
i hope he is good LOL
i might have a chinese tomorrow night
Mandy
I'm freezing tonight. Mind that china has warmed me up a bit

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.