Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 10th 2006, 9:25 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by DebraH
well I'm off now
see you tomrrow
night deb
Old Aug 10th 2006, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

well well,
i have got the worst hangover from hell, and it lunch time and it aint shifting.went out for dinner and drinks last nght, then tanned a bottle of wine when came in on skype to my aussie cousin. naughty naughty and on a week night.

sj
Old Aug 11th 2006, 12:35 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

DRINK!!!!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:11 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

DRINK!!!!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:21 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
DRINK!!!!
Care to share
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:21 am
Take it easy

Originally Posted by mashy
Care to share
DRINK!!!!!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:22 am
Account Closed

DRINK!!!!!
Can I just sit down first?
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:23 am
Take it easy

Can I just sit down first?
Of course

Sitting comfortably?
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:24 am
Account Closed

Of course

Sitting comfortably?
Yes. Now I`ll begin.

Sounds familiar but I can`t think what it was from
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:25 am
Take it easy

Yes.
DRINK!!!!!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:26 am
Account Closed

DRINK!!!!!
Will you stop shouting at me or else I`m gonna have to sort you out
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:28 am
Take it easy

Will you stop shouting at me or else I`m gonna have to sort you out
drink....
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:29 am
Account Closed

drink....
Speak up I can`t hear you

Is that a vodka you`ve got?
I`ll have a double
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:35 am
Take it easy

Speak up I can`t hear you

Is that a vodka you`ve got?
I`ll have a double
Cup of coffee actually

I'm working tomorrow morning
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:36 am
Account Closed

Cup of coffee actually

I'm working tomorrow morning
Oh bugger

I`ll have one for you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.