Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
JD??....I'll be careful with the ice!
JD/coke........looks like the bar has gone self service, how are you today?
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:06 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by john_w
JD/coke........looks like the bar has gone self service, how are you today?
wimp!!

Very good tonight thankyou - how's yourself?

Don't think I've ever talked to you yet
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

For someone that woke up on the couch at 6.30 this morning fuuly dressed with a cold cup of coffee and a cold round of toast with one bite out of it next to me ..I dont feel too bad now. It might go in like amber nectar but it doesn't taste like it now!! Just got to suffer a few more hours in work.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:14 am
Account Closed

For someone that woke up on the couch at 6.30 this morning fuuly dressed with a cold cup of coffee and a cold round of toast with one bite out of it next to me ..I dont feel too bad now. It might go in like amber nectar but it doesn't taste like it now!! Just got to suffer a few more hours in work.
Good stuff !

And a good/bad night I take it

Damn time zones...you could have finished by now if you were here!
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Good stuff !

And a good/bad night I take it

Damn time zones...you could have finished by now if you were here!
Just a bit of a late one,I though I was back home for 11.00 ish ... she thinks it was more like 1.00..I'm never drinking again (well a least for a week)
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:22 am
Account Closed

Just a bit of a late one,I though I was back home for 11.00 ish ... she thinks it was more like 1.00..I'm never drinking again (well a least for a week)
Haha...and made you sleep on the sofa?!
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Haha...and made you sleep on the sofa?!
I just woke up there....dont remeber getting home !! They were all in bed when I got in and looking at the evidence I must have thought 'cup of coffee to sobber up' or some daft thing like that
Got to go Cas...catch you later/ tomorrow....hopefully I'll be feeling better.
Have a beer on me before you go
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:32 am
Account Closed

I just woke up there....dont remeber getting home !! They were all in bed when I got in and looking at the evidence I must have thought 'cup of coffee to sobber up' or some daft thing like that
Got to go Cas...catch you later/ tomorrow....hopefully I'll be feeling better.
Have a beer on me before you go
Catch you soon!!

Be good !
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:14 am
Account Closed

I'm re-opening
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm re-opening
You're up late.

I'll have a quick one with you while I wait for my OH to get home. Then I'm off to the real pub to show my MIL where we are staying when we get to Adelaide.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
You're up late.

I'll have a quick one with you while I wait for my OH to get home. Then I'm off to the real pub to show my MIL where we are staying when we get to Adelaide.
I've have a double - i've got the shakes as i haven't been able to get on the PC all day as OH was working from home.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:26 am
Account Closed

You're up late.

Watching the footy
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DebraH
I've have a double - i've got the shakes as i haven't been able to get on the PC all day as OH was working from home.
How inconsiderate...does he not know you have a real need
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:28 am
Account Closed

You're up late.

You excited?

stupid question
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Watching the footy

Glad I don't like it. No way would I stay up this late for anything!.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.