Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 1st 2006, 2:00 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by DebraH
OMG :scared:

in need of a large one now
Will this one do ?
Attached Thumbnails BE virtual bar-hannah.jpg  
Old Aug 1st 2006, 2:14 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Will this one do ?
i can a major problem with that one bix

sand
gets bloody everywhere mate
Old Aug 1st 2006, 2:22 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Someone call a Rabii
Old Aug 1st 2006, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
i can a major problem with that one bix

sand
gets bloody everywhere mate

brins tears to the eyes
Old Aug 1st 2006, 4:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Any one in?
Thirsty traveller here
Mandy
Old Aug 1st 2006, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Any one in?
Thirsty traveller here
Mandy
hiya how did it go
Old Aug 1st 2006, 7:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

hiya how did it go

I was well knackered taking the kids to Arran, we set off at 2am and got to the boat on time, the kids nattered all the way .
Luckily we got a little nap when the rellies looked after the kids.
Our kids lasted till 8pm. God where do they get there energy from.
Im all on my lonesome now. Took hubby to the train station, so just me and the dogs.
Im at the gym in the morning, then i have the house to sort out :scared:

Any way im having a nice glass of wine, what you drinking?
Mandy
Old Aug 1st 2006, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

I was well knackered taking the kids to Arran, we set off at 2am and got to the boat on time, the kids nattered all the way .
Luckily we got a little nap when the rellies looked after the kids.
Our kids lasted till 8pm. God where do they get there energy from.
Im all on my lonesome now. Took hubby to the train station, so just me and the dogs.
Im at the gym in the morning, then i have the house to sort out :scared:

Any way im having a nice glass of wine, what you drinking?
Mandy
a bottle of bud - last nght I opened a bottle of vodka - gotta drink the supplies!!!!

glad you had a good time when do they come home
Old Aug 1st 2006, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

a bottle of bud - last nght I opened a bottle of vodka - gotta drink the supplies!!!!

glad you had a good time when do they come home
pick them up around the 20th Aug
I just hope the rain has stopped up there. It was miserable yesterday.

Did you know Vodka apparently is good at getting rid of sweat stains in clothes? i read in a Scottish paper over the weekend the Madonna uses it on her tops after concerts .

Just imagine doing the washing with a bottle of vodka

One bud coming up
Mandy
Old Aug 1st 2006, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

pick them up around the 20th Aug
I just hope the rain has stopped up there. It was miserable yesterday.

Did you know Vodka apparently is good at getting rid of sweat stains in clothes? i read in a Scottish paper over the weekend the Madonna uses it on her tops after concerts .

Just imagine doing the washing with a bottle of vodka

One bud coming up
Mandy
now that would be a terrible waste perfectly decent vodka - mind you it's only smirnoff and not aboslut - my fav. one way to use it all up i suppose

weather hasn't been that brilliant here either
Old Aug 1st 2006, 7:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

now that would be a terrible waste perfectly decent vodka - mind you it's only smirnoff and not aboslut - my fav. one way to use it all up i suppose

weather hasn't been that brilliant here either

Yesterday parts of the M74 were rivers, it was awful.
Cleared up a bit here, then went into town this morning and got caught in a down pour.
I just hope the nice hot weather comes back again, so i can make the most of it
Mandy
Old Aug 1st 2006, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Yesterday parts of the M74 were rivers, it was awful.
Cleared up a bit here, then went into town this morning and got caught in a down pour.
I just hope the nice hot weather comes back again, so i can make the most of it
Mandy
i know - mind you I've been getting so much more done as it's cooler, it's not such a chore.

had another good clearout of rubbish today - 4 black sacks to charity shop, 2 carrier bags of books to library and a lot of rubbish. (where is it all coming from) :scared:
Old Aug 1st 2006, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i know - mind you I've been getting so much more done as it's cooler, it's not such a chore.

had another good clearout of rubbish today - 4 black sacks to charity shop, 2 carrier bags of books to library and a lot of rubbish. (where is it all coming from) :scared:

i went up in the attic this afternoon, looking for something for hubby. Never found it though. He shouts up, YOU GOT LOST UP THERE!!!!!!!
No offer from him to help me, then calmly goes back to drinking his tea

Went i get down down he says i think you need to clear the loft out

My jobs so far this week are, clean the damp of the walls on the downstairs toilet, paint damp paint stuff on then an undercoat and then i can chose a paint of my choice to do the loo.
Clear the loft out, scrub the house top to bottom and sort out the toy boxes out.
While he is back at work but has 2 days of golf to play and other such nice activities to do MEN ! then he says well you can go to the gym when you fancy
Mandy
Old Aug 1st 2006, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

i went up in the attic this afternoon, looking for something for hubby. Never found it though. He shouts up, YOU GOT LOST UP THERE!!!!!!!
No offer from him to help me, then calmly goes back to drinking his tea

Went i get down down he says i think you need to clear the loft out

My jobs so far this week are, clean the damp of the walls on the downstairs toilet, paint damp paint stuff on then an undercoat and then i can chose a paint of my choice to do the loo.
Clear the loft out, scrub the house top to bottom and sort out the toy boxes out.
While he is back at work but has 2 days of golf to play and other such nice activities to do MEN ! then he says well you can go to the gym when you fancy
Mandy
Men don't I know - I dont do lofts - can't get up there, ladder is cr*p i'm short and can't get up the last foot and half. we haven't got much up there anyway. I'm just staggered by the amount of stuff we have - it's ridiculous Mandy. My poor youngest has been brilliant - he has way to many toys and has been so good about not taking it all to Australia, it's his birthday in October (when we're there) so he'll be getting a great pressie to replace some of his "given away" toys. Tomorrow I am taking to my sisters for my nephew - 5 action men, a tank, other soldier toys, card games, pencils, pencil cases, and a whole host of other things. I should have done a car boot but have no time to do it.
Old Aug 1st 2006, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Men don't I know - I dont do lofts - can't get up there, ladder is cr*p i'm short and can't get up the last foot and half. we haven't got much up there anyway. I'm just staggered by the amount of stuff we have - it's ridiculous Mandy. My poor youngest has been brilliant - he has way to many toys and has been so good about not taking it all to Australia, it's his birthday in October (when we're there) so he'll be getting a great pressie to replace some of his "given away" toys. Tomorrow I am taking to my sisters for my nephew - 5 action men, a tank, other soldier toys, card games, pencils, pencil cases, and a whole host of other things. I should have done a car boot but have no time to do it.

We have a proper ladder and a sort of loft conversion, loft window, electric sockets , flooring and lights.
Hubby is going to Ebay some of them. i keep telling hubby we have 2 years before we can go, but he is keen to get a start on de cluttering. As long as I'm doing it.(typical)
Ive told all the rellies now that no more toys, only clothes vouchers etc for birthdays and Xmas. in the hope we wont get bogged down once ive sorted the house out.
Mandy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.