Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by CasG
I'll be buying myself a drink then am I....miserable sods

Hello Cas how are you?
Mandy
Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:33 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Hello Cas how are you?
Mandy
Great thanks

Knew I could rely on you to pop in !!

How are you?
Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Great thanks

Knew I could rely on you to pop in !!

How are you?
Mrs Reliable me
What are you drinking?
I'm fine, just been reading a whole load of Melbourne guide leaflets that arrived today. Ive been so engrossed in them.
Question for you, is there away of doing a drive from Philip Island to sorrento and up past Philip bay like a round trip?
As that whole area looks so interesting and looks like a scenic drive
Mandy
Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:40 am
Account Closed

Mrs Reliable me
What are you drinking?
I'm fine, just been reading a whole load of Melbourne guide leaflets that arrived today. Ive been so engrossed in them.
Question for you, is there away of doing a drive from Philip Island to sorrento and up past Philip bay like a round trip?
As that whole area looks so interesting and looks like a scenic drive
Mandy
Yep.....you get a ferry from Queenscliffe to Sorrento..or vice versa

Love Philip Island, and all round there!

Love Victoria...and travelled a fair bit of it.
I can give you some great places to visit/drive around
Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yep.....you get a ferry from Queenscliffe to Sorrento..or vice versa

Love Philip Island, and all round there!

Love Victoria...and travelled a fair bit of it.
I can give you some great places to visit/drive around

That sounds good, once hubby gets his brain working and realise we want to be organised i may get in touch.
Is there a ferry from Philip Island to the peninsular?
Mandy
Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:50 am
Account Closed

That sounds good, once hubby gets his brain working and realise we want to be organised i may get in touch.
Is there a ferry from Philip Island to the peninsular?
Mandy
Hang on ...Carl is looking
Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:52 am
Account Closed

Hang on ...Carl is looking
Yep...Stony Point Ferry...from Stoney Point (Penininsula) to Cowes (Philip Island)
Phone 95855730
Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yep...Stony Point Ferry...from Stoney Point (Penininsula) to Cowes (Philip Island)
Phone 95855730

Thank you is that foot passengers or can you take cars? i found it on the map and i can see where you mean but can't make out the small print.
Tel no has been put on the map.
Mandy

Last edited by geordie mandy; Jul 25th 2006 at 1:08 am.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 1:02 am
Account Closed

Thank you is that foot passengers or can you take cars? i found it on the map and i can see where you mean but can make out the small print.
Tel no has been put on the map.
Mandy
Cars too I think..

Do you want me to make a packed lunch too ?
Old Jul 25th 2006, 1:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Cars too I think..

Did someone say packed lunch?
Old Jul 25th 2006, 1:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Cars too I think..

Oh yes please no butter or marge on me bread
You could also be our tour guide
Seriously the info is apreciated, my eldest is pouring over the maps pointing out various things. Makes me feel a tad guilty about not taking the boys this time.
I just hope we do get a posting to Melbourne cos then we can explore with the boys and go to somewhere new and exciting as often as possible.
Mandy
Old Jul 25th 2006, 1:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Teliko21

hi ya, lots of excitement in our house today, i wonder why
Mandy
Old Jul 25th 2006, 1:11 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Teliko21
Hello Tash ........cold left over curry??

YUCK!!
Old Jul 25th 2006, 1:12 am
Account Closed

Oh yes please no butter or marge on me bread
You could also be our tour guide
Seriously the info is apreciated, my eldest is pouring over the maps pointing out various things. Makes me feel a tad guilty about not taking the boys this time.
I just hope we do get a posting to Melbourne cos then we can explore with the boys and go to somewhere new and exciting as often as possible.
Mandy
Any reason why you shouldn't??

Why are you so excited??
Old Jul 25th 2006, 1:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Any reason why you shouldn't??

Why are you so excited??

hubby is worried the oz army if they do accept him will send him to Darwin or somewhere equally as odd

Excited because me and hubby have never been out of the UK together for a holiday before (apart from living in Germany 6 years)
Plus all the leaflets that we recived today just make me want to be there now
Mandy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.