BE virtual bar

Old Jul 9th 2006, 10:45 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Nope Cas forgot to refill it....

ZX....
I did not...I've ust put some on for my friend...so there!
Old Jul 9th 2006, 10:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
I did not...I've ust put some on for my friend...so there!

Thanks Cas, all the alcohol at the weekend has left me needing to drink loads of coffee
Mandy
Old Jul 9th 2006, 10:50 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Thanks Cas, all the alcohol at the weekend has left me needing to drink loads of coffee
Mandy
Did you have a nice time ?
Old Jul 9th 2006, 10:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Did you have a nice time ?

Really good, he is home till tom night
He has got the strimmer on the jungle we call a back garden . thought he had better do it when we lost the kids and dogs yesterday in the garden
How is melbourne today?
Mandy
Old Jul 9th 2006, 10:55 pm
Account Closed

Really good, he is home till tom night
He has got the strimmer on the jungle we call a back garden . thought he had better do it when we lost the kids and dogs yesterday in the garden
How is melbourne today?
Mandy
Chilly !

Got a fleece on inside

Wouldn't it have better to keep it has it was?
Old Jul 9th 2006, 10:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Chilly !

Got a fleece on inside

Wouldn't it have better to keep it has it was?

We had cold weather yesterday (felt cold after the heat)

i thought about leaving the garden as it was but i missed the dogs
Mandy
Old Jul 9th 2006, 10:58 pm
Account Closed

We had cold weather yesterday (felt cold after the heat)

i thought about leaving the garden as it was but i missed the dogs
Mandy
Oh yes...of course...silly me
Old Jul 9th 2006, 10:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh yes...of course...silly me

you off work today?
Mandy
Old Jul 9th 2006, 11:05 pm
Account Closed

you off work today?
Mandy
Yes...usually do have Mondays off...I'm only P/T ...could do with more hours to be honest though.
Old Jul 9th 2006, 11:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes...usually do have Mondays off...I'm only P/T ...could do with more hours to be honest though.

i could do with part time hours . When i get to oz. Im going to try and find out if i can work in the army med center like i used to do in Germany.
Full time just stresses me out.
Mandy
Old Jul 9th 2006, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

i could do with part time hours . When i get to oz. Im going to try and find out if i can work in the army med center like i used to do in Germany.
Full time just stresses me out.
Mandy
I like the hours.....but my bank doesn't sadly..

Where will that be Mandy?
Old Jul 9th 2006, 11:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I like the hours.....but my bank doesn't sadly..

Where will that be Mandy?

Not sure yet. Im hoping when we get to visit Melbourne in Oct and visit the barracks i will find more out.
Need to do further research on that.
BTW what time is it in Melbourne?

My bank likes any hours i can do, as we only have on wage and have done for nearly 4 years
Mandy
Old Jul 9th 2006, 11:18 pm
Account Closed

Not sure yet. Im hoping when we get to visit Melbourne in Oct and visit the barracks i will find more out.
Need to do further research on that.
BTW what time is it in Melbourne?

My bank likes any hours i can do, as we only have on wage and have done for nearly 4 years
Mandy
It's 9.17pm

Would that be Point Wilson do you know?
Old Jul 9th 2006, 11:20 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back...just been chatting to my friend on the phone!

blablablablablabla!
Old Jul 9th 2006, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a fleeting visit Cas

Hope you`re well.

Have a large one on me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.