Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by possoms
we need a vodka watermelon, anyone tried that?

I haven't but sounds yummy
Mandy
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
its a virtual bar guys

so you can have virtually what you want
In which case I'll have George Clooney
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
In which case I'll have George Clooney

didn't Jackie lock him in the cellar?
Mandy
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
didn't Jackie lock him in the cellar?
Mandy
when ????? was that what you got up to when I was away ? tut tut.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:45 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't but sounds yummy
Mandy
its lethal but refreshing, take a watermelon make a hole in it put in a funnel and pour in some vodka, keep topping it up for a couple of days. slice and serve
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ohippy
when ????? was that what you got up to when I was away ? tut tut.

A couple of weeks ago. We needed entertainment.
Mandy
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

its lethal but refreshing, take a watermelon make a hole in it put in a funnel and pour in some vodka, keep topping it up for a couple of days. slice and serve

That does sound good. have to make sure the kids dont get that.
Mandy
Old Jul 6th 2006, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

oh yes we've had that at parties - funny how i'm always the one eating it
Old Jul 6th 2006, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DebraH
oh yes we've had that at parties - funny how i'm always the one eating it

it sounds great

sarah-jayne.x
Old Jul 6th 2006, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

More drinks any one?

the lamb is now merrily marrinating away in the fridge.
The kids are still awake and driving me up the wall

Mandy
Old Jul 6th 2006, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

More drinks any one?

the lamb is now merrily marrinating away in the fridge.
The kids are still awake and driving me up the wall

Mandy
know how you feel, mine are hyper.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 9:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by thomas and sarahjayne
know how you feel, mine are hyper.

They are all shattered but this heat is unbearable. How on earth will i cope in oz.

Right back to wallow in the pool and drink an ice cold cocktail.
Mandy
Old Jul 6th 2006, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

They are all shattered but this heat is unbearable. How on earth will i cope in oz.

Right back to wallow in the pool and drink an ice cold cocktail.
Mandy
me too, a wee dip would be great just now while having an apperitif. Iam hoping in aus it will knock them out to sleep as they will be exhausted with the heat, but then again might just make them even more ratty..
Old Jul 6th 2006, 9:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by thomas and sarahjayne
me too, a wee dip would be great just now while having an apperitif. Iam hoping in aus it will knock them out to sleep as they will be exhausted with the heat, but then again might just make them even more ratty..

Kids have finally crashed phew. i can relax now and have a nice drinky.
So where you hoping to go to in oz?
Mandy
Old Jul 6th 2006, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Kids have finally crashed phew. i can relax now and have a nice drinky.
So where you hoping to go to in oz?
Mandy
Melbourne, its took us about 2.5 yrs to get everything together, as applied ourselves as opposed to going with an agency. Meds on Saturday, if all goes well hoping to be off in October. Where are you hoping to go? how far r u with application?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.