Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jun 26th 2006, 6:59 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by DebraH
what are you reading, i've been busy so my reading has taken a bit of a back seat lately
the book I have bought is called 'the butterfly house' by Marcia Preston. Will let you know if its any good. Its on the best sellers bit in the book shop.
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Same over here. 15 year old girl shot by her 15 year old boyfriend who then shot himself! Truly tragic! What is the world coming to??
Dunno whether there's more of it around now or if it's just publicised more. Guns are made harder to get hold of so they just use knives or scarves or their bare hands. Makes me feel sick when it involves kids
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
Canning Vale. Last week a 15 year old girl was strangled by two friends (!) in Collie
that's awful.
I've heard of Canning Vale but haven't been there, we have friends who live in Thornlie (Forest Lakes)

there was a murder 2 streets from us last thursday night, thing is it never made the national tv news or papers and isn't on the local news website (as of yesterday - so need to recheck that). I want to know as I keep hearing different stories - the road where it happened was shut off all thurs night and most of fri morning as the murder took place in a lorry (of all places - so the police(SOCOs) had to wait for a huge removal truck to take the scene of crime away (yes i watch CSI!). It happens everywhere sadly
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

that's awful.
I've heard of Canning Vale but haven't been there, we have friends who live in Thornlie (Forest Lakes)

there was a murder 2 streets from us last thursday night, thing is it never made the national tv news or papers and isn't on the local news website (as of yesterday - so need to recheck that). I want to know as I keep hearing different stories - the road where it happened was shut off all thurs night and most of fri morning as the murder took place in a lorry (of all places - so the police(SOCOs) had to wait for a huge removal truck to take the scene of crime away (yes i watch CSI!). It happens everywhere sadly
It worries me when they don't get in the papers - makes you wonder how many more there are that you don't know about.
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:02 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Evening can I have a Bacardi & Lime please
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:04 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Evening can I have a Bacardi & Lime please

have a double Kay!
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
It worries me when they don't get in the papers - makes you wonder how many more there are that you don't know about.
I know - it happens alot in Slough, we live in Langley (just on the outskirts of Slough) and it's fairly trouble free - well apart from one murder a couple of months ago when a bloke stabbed his mother to death! - very nice
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:06 am
Living the Dream!

ooooh can't we change the subject to something a bit more jolly??
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

ooooh can't we change the subject to something a bit more jolly??
Father Christmas ?!!!!
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

the book I have bought is called 'the butterfly house' by Marcia Preston. Will let you know if its any good. Its on the best sellers bit in the book shop.
okay that'll be good
sorry about the dismal conversation.

Where's Wendy today and Where is that barman today
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:08 am
Living the Dream!

okay that'll be good
sorry about the dismal conversation.

Where's Wendy today and Where is that barman today

Spooky! :scared: I was thinking the exact same thing! :scared:

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

have a double Kay!
Cheers me dears

..... aaahhh that was nice
BE Forum Addict

Did you know that Christmas is exactly 6 months less one day away
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:09 am
Living the Dream!

....i don't think we should start any rumours just yet.......????

should we??????
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Spooky! :scared: I was thinking the exact same thing! :scared:
great minds - maybe her OH has tied her hands behind her back to stop the typing

how did your interview go today

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.