Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by CasG
Good...the meal was great
'Relaxed' on Sunday

Worked today...

How has yours been ??
hmm - went to see friends who live near Perth, went shopping at Carousel mall

had a lovely curry with them in the evening

sun: bit slow as OH was plodding about, went into Mandurah and got swamped by flies
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:40 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Teliko21
Yep it was great! Pity we were both so tired and my mum sent me a text message asking me to help her with some computer problems. I'm glad she got a mac laptop at least, I'm not asked for help with that so it has halved my workload
It was a good night

Bit of useless info here......a bird that lives in a tree outside bedroom window has learnt to mimic the alarm call.....shame we are moving next week..
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:41 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

It was a good night

Bit of useless info here......a bird that lives in a tree outside bedroom window has learnt to mimic the alarm call.....shame we are moving next week..
what's a tree
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:42 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DebraH
hmm - went to see friends who live near Perth, went shopping at Carousel mall

had a lovely curry with them in the evening

sun: bit slow as OH was plodding about, went into Mandurah and got swamped by flies
Aren't they intrusive ?!!!
Do you use Aeroguard ??
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
what's a tree
Big stick.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Aren't they intrusive ?!!!
Do you use Aeroguard ??
yes, have to get some more as I seem to be getting through the can a bit quick
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:46 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Big stick.
I could do with one of those, will it reach Brisbane
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

got to go as I promised the youngest I'd take him out before dinner, hes on the bike i'm walking

catch you later

oh and hi Fraser how are you
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:47 pm
Account Closed

yes, have to get some more as I seem to be getting through the can a bit quick
Will you get me some...keep forgetting...till the damn things try to get in my mouth and up my nose
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:48 pm

got to go as I promised the youngest I'd take him out before dinner, hes on the bike i'm walking

catch you later

oh and hi Fraser how are you
Good thanks, just having a beer after a days grind

I hope you're well
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:49 pm
Account Closed

don't know how to answer that..

Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:53 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Big stick.
Is it brown?

Good Moaning
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:55 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

I too earn a good living....but don't feel the need to make digs...so don't bring me into your petty wrangling.

Good evening all
Erm... did I quote you? Oh look, no I didn't. I think you'll find you weren't included in this

Are you replying in this manner just because I haven't replied to your pathetic 'are we still friends' bollocks private messages?
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:56 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Would you like a milk crate to step up to me when you use it?
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:58 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Erm... did I quote you? Oh look, no I didn't. I think you'll find you weren't included in this

Are you replying in this manner just because I haven't replied to your pathetic 'are we still friends' bollocks private messages?
out of order mate

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.