Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by CasG
Well, from what I read...that should be the earliest he goes back...or does he want to show-off his war wounds ?!
Morphine is horrible for adults (made me as sick as a dog) never mind about kids !!

I'm sure he'll do his best to have PIP (pyjama induced paralysis)

I think he wants to show off the war wound he has already had his little friends call in to see him. (nearly all girls i may add)

He has already started on the PIP. .

Enjoy your shower zx (is it a timed one?)
Mandy
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:38 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Thanks a lot mate..... No more flowers from me....

ZX.....
More????

Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:39 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
More????

And your off the christmas card list to....

ZX.....
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

2 hours drive... It's a nice place.

ZX...

close by then
take care
Mandy
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
I would of loved to see the male chefs wearing the see through gear
Mandy
LOl
the whites we wore for yuk, only thing to protect your modesty was a heavy white apron to cover your bits - in the summer when it was really hot us young girls used to go braless - well we could then seeing as we were in our twenties, that used to get the men going - sad lot
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:40 pm
Account Closed

And your off the christmas card list to....

ZX.....
Rubbish
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DebraH
LOl
the whites we wore for yuk, only thing to protect your modesty was a heavy white apron to cover your bits - in the summer when it was really hot us young girls used to go braless - well we could then seeing as we were in our twenties, that used to get the men going - sad lot

I bet it did

Time for another brew me thinks then i must get the house done
Mandy
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

I bet it did

Time for another brew me thinks then i must get the house done
Mandy
i'm goning to have to go soon, things to do too

and i've sat here long enough now
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i'm goning to have to go soon, things to do too

and i've sat here long enough now

What you up to for the remainder of the day?
Mandy
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:44 pm
Account Closed

Hmmm....how come Mandy and Debra are going...just as ZX gets in the shower....???

Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

What you up to for the remainder of the day?
Mandy
well we are this moment in time waiting for OH to get off the phone to take the kids to KFC - its takeaway night tonight. then its sort some clothes out - again, empty dishwasher, watch home and away, then dancing with the stars then bed!!!

how about you
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm off now Mandy - catch you either later or tomorrow
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well we are this moment in time waiting for OH to get off the phone to take the kids to KFC - its takeaway night tonight. then its sort some clothes out - again, empty dishwasher, watch home and away, then dancing with the stars then bed!!!

how about you

a bit of house work, nip over to my parents to pick some of the boys stuff, and call in the butchers as ive no meat left in the freezer.
Quite boring really. If i get the chance get some study done this afternoon.
Mandy
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm off now Mandy - catch you either later or tomorrow

see ya later, enjoy KFC
mandy
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:49 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

It is now I'm leaving....

ZX.....

naaa your ok but wtf was going on in here last night?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.