Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:37 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by mashy
You ask VERY personal questions
Someone has to
Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:40 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
I'll say it for you...you've had no work, and neither has Rachel and you're skint..

Shame...would have been good to see you both..
Wrong!
Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:40 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

MMMMM that was great. I'm back from my feast. What did I miss?

ZX.....
Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
Wrong!
Go on then......no babysitter ??
Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:42 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Go on then......no babysitter ??
Yeah like I really want to bring Rachel down to Brunswick St
Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:43 pm
Account Closed

Yeah like I really want to bring Rachel down to Brunswick St
Why not ??
Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:45 pm

Why not ??
She's my wife and would demand my attention, thus stopping me paying attention to the young fillies that frequent said street.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:47 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

She's my wife and would demand my attention, thus stopping me paying attention to the young fillies that frequent said street.

He's got a point there Cas....

ZX.....
Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:48 pm
Account Closed

Well, let her come on her own, with us ...then she can ogle the gorgeous young men that frequent said street..
Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:48 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
He's got a point there Cas....

ZX.....
And so have I ....
Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:49 pm

Well, let her come on her own, with us ...then she can ogle the gorgeous young men that frequent said street..
Must be her turn to come on her own as it's normally me who comes early
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:00 pm
Breast Inspector

Where did everyone go?

ZX.....
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:01 pm
Account Closed

Must be her turn to come on her own as it's normally me who comes early

So, you going to let her come for a nice Vietnamese meal and a drink after ??

Though why I'm asking if you are going to LET her...heaven knows !!
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:06 pm

So, you going to let her come for a nice Vietnamese meal and a drink after ??

Though why I'm asking if you are going to LET her...heaven knows !!
Too far mate for either of us, we went for a Vietnamese meal the other week just got the speeding ticket for the journey home $215, sorry for being negative.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:09 pm
Account Closed

Too far mate for either of us, we went for a Vietnamese meal the other week just got the speeding ticket for the journey home $215, sorry for being negative.
Chris will be coming .....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.