Veneral diseases

Old Apr 7th 2006, 9:35 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Veneral diseases

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Thanx meelie, that's the first helpful answer i've had
Ohhhh you wanted helpful?!?!?!

Should have asked DIMIA or a doctor then, not the people on this forum .
Old Apr 7th 2006, 9:53 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Ohhhh you wanted helpful?!?!?!

Should have asked DIMIA or a doctor then, not the people on this forum .

Yeah margaret.....ask one of the doctors at work!!.....go on I dare ya!
Old Apr 7th 2006, 9:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Now that I'd like to see.

Margaret if you do it take a camcorder with you
Old Apr 7th 2006, 11:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, have been requested to have my meds , yeeehaaaaa.

But am a bit worried, my other occupation has left me open to some health risks in the past , will i have to declare them at the meds, or will they be obvious
VD is now known as STI -sexually transmitted infection. Around 10% of Brits aged 18-25 have Clamydia, just one type of STI. They are very common, most are treatable, and I wouldnt have thought that having an STI would block your entry into Oz. Not sure as to what the situation is with HIV/AIDS, which is obviously the most concerning.

I am not aware that prositution is illegal anywhere in Australia - it's certainly a permissible form of earnings in Vic and NSW - and they used to pay 20% tax on all earnings, rather than the top rate....which makes me think that it is legal all over. (By the way, when I was living in NSW, it was not legal for someone to live off the earnings of someone else's protitution earnings ie pimping.)
Old Apr 8th 2006, 3:11 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, have been requested to have my meds , yeeehaaaaa.

But am a bit worried, my other occupation has left me open to some health risks in the past , will i have to declare them at the meds, or will they be obvious
Yes!..I would declare your itchy crabs and painful piles...
Old Apr 8th 2006, 5:29 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx meelie, that's the first helpful answer i've had
Your welcome, I always like to help. And before anyone asks NO I DON"T SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE!
Old Apr 8th 2006, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
VD is now known as STI -sexually transmitted infection. Around 10% of Brits aged 18-25 have Clamydia, just one type of STI. They are very common, most are treatable, and I wouldnt have thought that having an STI would block your entry into Oz. Not sure as to what the situation is with HIV/AIDS, which is obviously the most concerning.

I am not aware that prositution is illegal anywhere in Australia - it's certainly a permissible form of earnings in Vic and NSW - and they used to pay 20% tax on all earnings, rather than the top rate....which makes me think that it is legal all over. (By the way, when I was living in NSW, it was not legal for someone to live off the earnings of someone else's protitution earnings ie pimping.)

Sounds like your volunteering a service there Ozziedoc

Could be witnessing the start of a new Partnership here.
Old Apr 8th 2006, 9:58 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW

They are responsible for it
Old Apr 8th 2006, 10:04 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

They are responsible for it

Noooooooo! please tell me you didn't............... :scared: