Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

using an agent to immigrate??

using an agent to immigrate??

Old Jun 26th 2006, 3:54 pm
hairdresser, bristol X

emmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to behold
Talking using an agent to immigrate??

Apparently agents are only worth bothering with unless they are registered with the MRA, i have looked into this and have found that only New Zealand and Australian Agents are allowed to be registered with this governing body, so therefore, can anyone recommend an Australian Agent to me, We are hoping to move to Brisbane/Sunshine Coast.
Regards
Old Jun 26th 2006, 3:59 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: using an agent to immigrate??

Originally Posted by emmalina
Apparently agents are only worth bothering with unless they are registered with the MRA, i have looked into this and have found that only New Zealand and Australian Agents are allowed to be registered with this governing body, so therefore, can anyone recommend an Australian Agent to me, We are hoping to move to Brisbane/Sunshine Coast.
Regards
Not used one myself - but Alan Collet at Go Matilda comes highly recommended by others on this site - and I've certainly found his posts on this forum very useful.
Old Jun 26th 2006, 4:01 pm
hairdresser, bristol X

emmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hutch
Not used one myself - but Alan Collet at Go Matilda comes highly recommended by others on this site - and I've certainly found his posts on this forum very useful.

thank you very much x x x
Old Jun 26th 2006, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

karen135 is on a distinguished road

thank you very much x x x
Hi i just finished my application and i used a agent heres the details her name is Julia Skoglund and she was excellent the site is www.migrateaustralia.com.au is her main website and her email is [email protected] tell her Glenn and Karen recommended her and she will look after you and she is registered agent and is MIA registered also.

Beware of some agents they aren't very good this advice was given to us and Julia's name was recommended to us on more than once so just passing info on.

Regards Karen

Last edited by karen135; Jun 26th 2006 at 4:13 pm.
Old Jun 26th 2006, 4:27 pm
hairdresser, bristol X

Originally Posted by karen135
Hi i just finished my application and i used a agent heres the details her name is Julia Skoglund and she was excellent the site is www.migrateaustralia.com.au is her main website and her email is [email protected] tell her Glenn and Karen recommended her and she will look after you and she is registered agent and is MIA registered also.

Beware of some agents they aren't very good this advice was given to us and Julia's name was recommended to us on more than once so just passing info on.

Regards Karen
THANKS VERY MUCH - I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT, WE CAN'T DECIDE WEATHER OR NOT TO USE ONE, OUR APPLICATION SHOLD BE PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD, I LIKE THE IDEA OF SOMEONE GUIDING US THROUGH THE PROCESS, I'M NOT VERY GOOD WITH PAPER WORK AT THE BEST OF TIMES. X X X
Old Jun 26th 2006, 6:20 pm
is it me or dave

The Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really nice

Regards
Hi can recommend Anthony Ross at Visacorp
web: visacorp.com.au email: [email protected]
Have just had visa granted in just over 5 months