Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

US H1b Visa stamping in Sydney US consulate.

US H1b Visa stamping in Sydney US consulate.

Old Jul 16th 2009, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

eva-usa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default US H1b Visa stamping in Sydney US consulate.

Hello Freinds,

I got my Oz PR & right now in USA on H1B visa. I want to plan my PR visa validation trip to Sydney. But to come back to US I have to go for visa stamping in US consulate.

If anyone has done this before, kindly share experience & what is the process?

Thanks,
Old Jul 16th 2009, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

lonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US H1b Visa stamping in Sydney US consulate.

Originally Posted by eva-usa
Hello Freinds,

I got my Oz PR & right now in USA on H1B visa. I want to plan my PR visa validation trip to Sydney. But to come back to US I have to go for visa stamping in US consulate.

If anyone has done this before, kindly share experience & what is the process?

Thanks,
Ask in the USA forum.

Steve
Old Jul 16th 2009, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Steve,

I am Oz expat & I want to know if any Oz expat has done that before & share their experence.

Thats the only reason I posted here ....

thanks,

Eva.

"Common sense is not very common" - Micky mouse.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:32 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Steve,

I am Oz expat & I want to know if any Oz expat has done that before & share their experence.

thanks,

Eva.

Common sense says that it would be better not to be snide to people trying to help.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

lonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond repute

Steve,

thanks,

Eva.

Your nationality is irrelevant. You're more likely to get help in the USA forum. Hint - people in the Australia forum are more likely to be concerned about Australian visas.

Nice signature...

Cheers

Steve

Last edited by lonndongeek; Jul 16th 2009 at 10:47 pm.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

antifunky is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: US H1b Visa stamping in Sydney US consulate.

Steve,
very true and that is exactly the case here with you :P

try the US forums and they sure will have something to say about it...
Old Jul 17th 2009, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lonndongeek
Your nationality is irrelevant. You're more likely to get help in the USA forum. Hint - people in the Australia forum are more likely to be concerned about Australian visas.

Nice signature...

Cheers

Steve
If you dont know , dont answer. Thats common sense.

Dont push people to try somewhere else ....
Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

If you dont know , dont answer. Thats common sense.

Dont push people to try somewhere else ....
The normal thing to do would be to move this to the US forum where you would get help from people with knowledge of US visas.
However as you have made it perfectly clear that you aren't interested in us trying to help in that way I shall leave it here - in the gossip section of the Australia forum - which is probably your loss.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

antifunky is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: US H1b Visa stamping in Sydney US consulate.

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The normal thing to do would be to move this to the US forum where you would get help from people with knowledge of US visas.
However as you have made it perfectly clear that you aren't interested in us trying to help in that way I shall leave it here - in the gossip section of the Australia forum - which is probably your loss.
He did post it in the US forums like in 5 minutes of the first answer --> http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...25#post7759225

... but now just making a fuss for no reason for recommending him to another forum
Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by antifunky
He did post it in the US forums like in 5 minutes of the first answer --> http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...25#post7759225

... but now just making a fuss for no reason for recommending him to another forum
In that case, thread closed.