Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Urgently need positive vibes!

Urgently need positive vibes!

Old Mar 8th 2008, 11:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgently need positive vibes!

Originally Posted by Reedy
Cairns is in QLD isn't it??????? North QLD...... We have an Office in Brisbane but are covering all the Shell Service Stations in Aus and so I am sure there will be some up your way!!! I have to do audits and can chose the sites I visit Got a feeling Cairns will be a frequent destination!!!

Lau x
Sorry, yes of course, I just always think of the Gold coast etc.
Hope it will be somewhere you get to

Originally Posted by Icarus
and more good news !!!! i just paired up some socks that i thought i only had one of
maybe ,, if you post a picture of it ... we can find one in our odd socks to match !!
Does the weekend get any better?
Old Mar 8th 2008, 11:47 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

this high is gonna last for ages !!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 11:48 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

The Saturday Sock Swap Shop
this high is gonna last for ages !!!
yay!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve_uk
Good luck!!
Thanks! I have taken your karma virginity in return!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 11:50 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
yay!
might have to krank " The Bucketheads " up a notch
Old Mar 8th 2008, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I promise I will come and see you.... It is only a 2 hour flight!!!! Whether it is with work or something I do on a long weekend and stay in a hotel I will come and have a coffee with you in Cairns.... My offer to hol in Melbourne at mine is always open to you, D and the boys too....

How did he take your news????

Lau xx
Old Mar 8th 2008, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I promise I will come and see you.... It is only a 2 hour flight!!!! Whether it is with work or something I do on a long weekend and stay in a hotel I will come and have a coffee with you in Cairns.... My offer to hol in Melbourne at mine is always open to you, D and the boys too....

How did he take your news????

Lau xx
He is happy! Suspect he is having another cr*p day at work, so didn't talk for long but he said it had put a smile on his face!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

He is happy! Suspect he is having another cr*p day at work, so didn't talk for long but he said it had put a smile on his face!
Poor D - you mentioned in your PM that he was having a hard time at work! It is so awful when you don't like work - it is such a big part of your life and starts to affect other aspects too... Hope you get the visa soon .....

L xx
Old Mar 8th 2008, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Poor D - you mentioned in your PM that he was having a hard time at work! It is so awful when you don't like work - it is such a big part of your life and starts to affect other aspects too... Hope you get the visa soon .....

L xx
Well, we should know one way or the other fairly soon now I hope!

Anyway, I really have to go!
Champagne in the bar later if you are around
Old Mar 8th 2008, 12:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, we should know one way or the other fairly soon now I hope!

Anyway, I really have to go!
Champagne in the bar later if you are around
I'll have a champers with you in the morning babe am off to bed now!!! Have a fab day...

Great news for you I am so pleased.... You will have to text me when you get your visa if I am not around on here as I want to celebrate with you....

Goodnight sweet.....

Lau x
Old Mar 8th 2008, 12:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll have a champers with you in the morning babe am off to bed now!!! Have a fab day...

Great news for you I am so pleased.... You will have to text me when you get your visa if I am not around on here as I want to celebrate with you....

Goodnight sweet.....

Lau x
Can you pm me your address & number again please, accidentally deleted the info

Sleep well & bucks fizz for brekkie
Old Mar 8th 2008, 12:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE!

The Police checks from the BVI have just arrived
Thanks for all the karma & support & for keeping me going

Just need the visa now!
YAY!! Fingers crossed for the visa next week!!!

So much good news on BE today ,serious house interest , babies , police checks ....
Ic - are you preggers?????

and more good news !!!! i just paired up some socks that i thought i only had one of
PMSL - that is good news.

Thanks! I have taken your karma virginity in return!
Not another one, SC you are naughty.

Hope that cheered him up! He'll be out of that place soon!