Wikiposts

urgent help pleeze

Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:12 am
jon&a mp;kate

jon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud of
Default urgent help pleeze

just about to send off my tra paperwork.it says to enclose a certified copy of my birth certificate and passport pages.certified by who??????????????
Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:15 am
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: urgent help pleeze

Originally Posted by jon&kate
just about to send off my tra paperwork.it says to enclose a certified copy of my birth certificate and passport pages.certified by who??????????????
solicitor, Dr, magistrate
Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

I got all mine done by a solicitor. Sorry, but cant remember who else can do them. I would get some extra copies of each (well I did) in case you need them for anything else in the future. Good luck

Tracey.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I got all mine done by a solicitor. Sorry, but cant remember who else can do them. I would get some extra copies of each (well I did) in case you need them for anything else in the future. Good luck

Tracey.

Solicitor, Justice of the Peace, Magistrate or other notary public.

It's best to get three copies. One for TRA pre-migration assessment, one for DIMA visa application and one for TRA - onshore application for licence when you get there (this will also need a current up to date reference before you go added to it)
Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:19 am
jon&a mp;kate

jon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud of

Tracey.
where do they have to sign????? i have typed up some pages giving details of my job tools used blah blah do these need signing.Also got treble originals from manager at work so sending one to tra does this need to be certified if he has signed it???
Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

where do they have to sign????? i have typed up some pages giving details of my job tools used blah blah do these need signing.Also got treble originals from manager at work so sending one to tra does this need to be certified if he has signed it???
You only need to certify copies, like your qualifications. It's similar to your passport photo, where they have to write on "I certify this to be a true copy of the original" then they need to sign and date each copy. Also get a letter or something similar with their name, occupation and full contact details as the TRA may contact them to verify they are who they say they are
Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Mine were just photocopied and they had a stamp that said "I certify...whatever" and then signed it. The managers letters wont need to be certified if they are all originals and signed by him. Its a couple of years since I got mine done so somebody else may be able to tell you more
Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Mine were just photocopied and they had a stamp that said "I certify...whatever" and then signed it. The managers letters wont need to be certified if they are all originals and signed by him. Its a couple of years since I got mine done so somebody else may be able to tell you more

There you go, and Wendy can even type quicker than me
Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There you go, and Wendy can even type quicker than me

I've been practising.........

on here
Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:27 am
jon&a mp;kate

i have done 3 a4 pages regarding what i do,all i have done is print them off.Do i need to sign them or not?????
Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i have done 3 a4 pages regarding what i do,all i have done is print them off.Do i need to sign them or not?????
yes
Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:35 am
jon&a mp;kate

Originally Posted by WendyC
yes
ta x i have stapled the pages together and signed the last one.Hopefully all we be ok.I have managed to put it all together i three weeks.looking at what i do every day i might go in for a payrise tomorow.Am paying the extra to get it fast tracked.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ta x i have stapled the pages together and signed the last one.Hopefully all we be ok.I have managed to put it all together i three weeks.looking at what i do every day i might go in for a payrise tomorow.Am paying the extra to get it fast tracked.
We paid the extra too. It is amazing how much you do when you write it down
Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:40 am
jon&a mp;kate

Originally Posted by WendyC
We paid the extra too. It is amazing how much you do when you write it down
thanks everyone for your help xx
Old Apr 6th 2006, 10:21 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya, we are at the same stage as you, i have been told not! to staple anything and have everything in A4 format, you also have to have anything thats not an origional signed basically.

good luck!

Nev.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.