Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Update from Anne4Terry! :o)

Wikiposts

Update from Anne4Terry! :o)

Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:47 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Update from Anne4Terry! :o)

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Await the sarcastic smileys Gobbyjock, bet you someone will post them.
LOL no doubt mate
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

One of the reasons Anne4Terry isn't too popular with some folks on here is because of her anti-gay comments on this thread:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308902

Another reason is her inexcusably rude comments about and towards another poster (now ex-poster) called Jill aka Go Bananas.

I could go on ...

This was all in the days when the mods were more lenient; these days, I should imagine Anne4Terry would find herself banned for that kind of behaviour.

Gina
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Sorry but I don`t see the need for people to be so nasty - no doubt this was why Anne left the site.
It is. It amazes me, given the high wanker-quoitent on this site at the moment (check out the BNP thread for some truly great examples), that people feel the need to piss and whine about harmless posters posting harmless news about their harmless lives. If this sort of thing gets you all worked up, turn off the computer, interact with some human beings for a while, and return when you have a better grip on the priorities of daily life.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
It is. It amazes me, given the high wanker-quoitent on this site at the moment (check out the BNP thread for some truly great examples), that people feel the need to piss and whine about harmless posters posting harmless news about their harmless lives. If this sort of thing gets you all worked up, turn off the computer, interact with some human beings for a while, and return when you have a better grip on the priorities of daily life.
Yep, agree totally.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 9:03 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GinaUK
One of the reasons Anne4Terry isn't too popular with some folks on here is because of her anti-gay comments on this thread:

Another reason is her inexcusably rude comments about and towards another poster (now ex-poster) called Jill aka Go Bananas.

I could go on ...

This was all in the days when the mods were more lenient; these days, I should imagine Anne4Terry would find herself banned for that kind of behaviour.

Gina
But surely that has nothing to do with what Jonahs Mummy posted ?? I used to enjoy Go Bananas post but I can`t believe that people are still going on about that whole debacle as for the anti gay comments I disagree with what Anne said in the thread you highlighted and I would tell her that to her face but I still appreciate her experiences which are just as valid for her as anyone else.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 9:19 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

I could go on ...

Gina
She retracted her comments and apologized - why dredge it all up again? Like I said, there are far bigger tossers posting regularly on this site. For instance, since you found Anne's views not to your taste, what do you make of Breezy's comments in the BNP thread:- "I am concerned council-house trash should be sterilised before they really destroy the UK-with the rise of Yob culture."? If the mods are so much harsher these days, how come he can make comments like that and not get so much as a slapped wrist?
Old Apr 18th 2006, 9:25 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
She didn't post it herslef as she no longer has an active account on BE.
What I don't understand is why people see the need to jump on the fact that she has asked me to post it for her..... why can't you be happy that she has settled in to her new life & wish her well? Life is too short!

Claire
xxx

Its true.

Someone posted a thread asking where she was and you posted this reply.

Anyone would think Anne had murdered a kitten or something.

I am glad Anne is settling in and would enjoy her updates.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 10:00 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Await the sarcastic smileys Gobbyjock, bet you someone will post them.
Sam pops in to goad a reaction
Old Apr 18th 2006, 10:01 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Gina

We are all grown ups - just let it go like water under a bridge. Like I said - life is too short. I am happy to call Anne my friend, as I am happy to call you, Sam, Kaye, Rossifumi, hutch, etc etc, et al my friends.

Claire
x

I could go on ...

Gina
Old Apr 18th 2006, 10:21 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Sam pops in to goad a reaction

You are just a nasty w***wipe. You did your sarcastic smiley with Rob Morton Jones thread, you always do it to mine and you come in with your comments on Annes.

Its how you get off.

Now go and wipe the stains off your trousers because doing the five knuckle shuffle is clouding your judgement.

I absolutely hate your guts and I dont say that about anyone. Yet I would quite happily enjoy, no actually relish in seeing you fail in just about everything you do.

You say that I post drivel, dear god in heaven I have cleaned up diarrhoea in a veterinary hospital with more consitency than the crap that you post.

Anne4Terry has never bothered you and in the personality and compassion stakes, is worth a whole lot more.

I have never bothered you yet you slag off what I post describing it as 'inane and drivel'.

On a scale of 1-10 in the drivel contest, my little piece of knobcheese, you score a 10.

Pig.

Last edited by Cheetah7; Apr 18th 2006 at 10:25 am.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 10:25 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, chaps let's get this thread back on track. However it was expressed it nice to know that a former member is doing well.

Can we leave it at that.

Oh bugger, I've burnt the potatoes. Behave while I try and sort it out!
Old Apr 18th 2006, 10:25 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

You are just a nasty wankwipe. You did your sarcastic smiley with Rob Morton Jones thread, you always do it to mine and you come in with your comments on Annes.

Its how you get off.

Now go and wipe the stains off your trousers because doing the five knuckle shuffle is clouding your judgement.

I absolutely hate your guts and I dont say that about anyone. Yet I would quite happily enjoy, no actually relish in seeing you fail in just about everything you do.

You say that I post drivel, dear god in heaven I have cleaned up diarrhoea in a veterinary hospital with more consitency than the crap that you post.

Anne4Terry has never bothered you and in the personality and compassion stakes, is worth a whole lot more.

I have never bothered you yet you slag off what I post describing it as 'inane and drivel'.

On a scale of 1-10 in the drivel contest, my little piece of knobcheese, you score a 10.

Tosser.
So what are you trying to say?
Old Apr 18th 2006, 10:27 am

Originally Posted by Sue
Okay, chaps let's get this thread back on track. However it was expressed it nice to know that a former member is doing well.

Can we leave it at that.

Oh bugger, I've burnt the potatoes. Behave while I try and sort it out!

I have removed/edited the rude words from my post Sue and apologies for posting them.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Why in gods name did you delete my message Sue?

What was inappropriate or offensive about that. I was brought up on a council estate too. This site is unbelievable.

Good grief

Lace (please feel free to PM me what I am suppose to have written)
Old Apr 18th 2006, 10:31 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well, looks like it's best to close this thread now.

By the way for those interested we are having mash