UK Trip in March

Old Jan 17th 2012, 6:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Trip in March

Originally Posted by mikelincs
You should get a copy of your medical records to take with you, so that means you do tell them you are leaving, we did that and took copies to Spain, we also told the DWP so we could get forms for free medical treatment in Spain. When we came back, we went to register with the Dr again (same surgery) and found that I had never been taken off their books, but my wife had..
Not always worth it- they can charge for copying them, and if you are going somewhere like Aus where you don't register with one specific doctor, its a waste of money usually. Only really worth it if you have a medical condition that makes the notes useful.
When I got mine I also had a few shocks - someone elses results from an operation in 1974 - no relation to me, she was the mum of one of my schoolfriends! - plus some biopsy results of tests my mum had. I also discovered that I'd stopped breathing after the whooping cough vaccination, tbat was a shock, I'd been told I was ill but didn't know it was that bad. So if you get your records, check them and be prepared for what you may find.