View Poll Results: Ugg boots opinions please!!!!!
Love them have to have them
34.00%
Hate them
28.00%
Undecided
12.00%
Couldn't care less
26.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Ugg Boots

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:56 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ugg Boots

Originally Posted by POW148
I guess you have never visited Australia. There are parts over here that get snow and frosts. Where I live, we regular get -9 degs in winter.

And yes, i do own a pir of ugg boots and yes, i do love them. (dont wear them out of the house is my advise as they do look pretty daggy)

Barney
Ok I can understand the ski resort type places But you can't expect me to beleive Coastal and the major cities areas hit -9 oh and you guess wrong
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by minibelle
I am 29 and love my uggs, you are not supossed to wear them with socks , it says on the label. If you wear socks your feet will get too hot, they can regulate the heat apparently, hence the price and the fact they come from oz. Dont knock them till you have tried them

minibelle

I wear mine with socks by the way it too cold here.

LOL - having lived in Oz for over 1/4 of a century, I know how comfortable Uggs can be. NEVER EVER worn in public though. I also am aware of skin & oil etc ending up in the shoes if they aren't worn with socks.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:48 pm
Banned

Backhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
Thanks for that!! I certainly didnt know they went back to the 70's!!

they should have stayed there.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

My girls love them, but i wouldnt pay the price for a genuine pair..i prefer the ones that arent genuine cos they tend to stay in shape more. The ugg's tend to end up being walked on the side cos your feet dont stay on the sole and they are pretty well............yuk!!

no offence made its only an opinion and i was never known for my following of the fashion sense.

Nickie
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:16 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Never mind Ugg boots being grannyfied. I've always wanted a shopping trolley and they have kinda trendy ones in K-mart...

Yesterday I tried to buy one but DH wrestled it away from me and put it back on the grounds that I am "too young". no fair!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Never mind Ugg boots being grannyfied. I've always wanted a shopping trolley and they have kinda trendy ones in K-mart...

Yesterday I tried to buy one but DH wrestled it away from me and put it back on the grounds that I am "too young". no fair!
I know what you mean...sometimes i wish i was a pensioner so i could wear what i want and no-one really cares that much..

But when your as young and sprightly as i am.......... everyone looks.

In me dreams.

Nickie
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:48 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hate them. I can just about understand wearing them as slippers but seeing the likes of Pamela Anderson wearing them with a bikini (before she realised they were made of sheepskin ) makes me heave. Will upset at least one person here but worn with a tatty pair of trackie daks should be some sort of offence.